Toner refill.

Hi all ,
I have a Samsung ml4500 laser printer.
I;m looking a buying toner refill kit from ebay.
Are they any good.
2 answers Last reply
More about toner refill

    I don't know about refill kits from ebay, but I've been using
    TonerRefillKits (http://www.tonerrefillkits.com/main.htm) for my HP
    laserjets for a couple of years and have had good results.

    gb

    "Rita" <gonnlleyyettww@dfjhlksdhhasdljkahlkjh.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all ,
    > I have a Samsung ml4500 laser printer.
    > I;m looking a buying toner refill kit from ebay.
    > Are they any good.

    Try-: http://www.refill-toner.co.uk/index.htm it shows you how to
    actually do it, this is where I get my refill for the Samsung ML1510
    from, as you probably know you can refill as many times until the
    'Toner Drum' give's up.

    To date I've done mine three times and still going strong, with the
    above I got a nozzle to aid pouring and a new stopper cap for my
    particular model.

    I think you'll find these just as cheap.

    Davy

Printers Laser Printer Samsung Peripherals