Toner refill.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b Ô Samsung
September 18, 2005 1:35:16 AM

Hi all ,
I have a Samsung ml4500 laser printer.
I;m looking a buying toner refill kit from ebay.
Are they any good.

More about : toner refill

September 18, 2005 1:35:17 AM

I don't know about refill kits from ebay, but I've been using
TonerRefillKits (http://www.tonerrefillkits.com/main.htm) for my HP
laserjets for a couple of years and have had good results.

gb

"Rita" <gonnlleyyettww@dfjhlksdhhasdljkahlkjh.com> wrote in message
news:D gi26k$507$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Hi all ,
> I have a Samsung ml4500 laser printer.
> I;m looking a buying toner refill kit from ebay.
> Are they any good.

September 18, 2005 4:34:04 PM

Try-: http://www.refill-toner.co.uk/index.htm it shows you how to
actually do it, this is where I get my refill for the Samsung ML1510
from, as you probably know you can refill as many times until the
'Toner Drum' give's up.

To date I've done mine three times and still going strong, with the
above I got a nozzle to aid pouring and a new stopper cap for my
particular model.

I think you'll find these just as cheap.

Davy
!