Internet Explorer error

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

I am trying to access http://www.chsys.org website. I could access it
without any problem from work and school but I am not able to access it from
my home pc. It gives the following error:
Why is it? How can I fix it?
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57' String or binary
data would be truncated. /scripts/stats.asp, line 169

"BHAM KAL" <nospam@spamstopper.com> wrote:

>I am trying to access http://www.chsys.org website. I could access it
>without any problem from work and school but I am not able to access it from
>my home pc. It gives the following error:
>Why is it? How can I fix it?
>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57' String or binary
>data would be truncated. /scripts/stats.asp, line 169

This error is generated by the web server. For some reason it can't
handle the query you're making from home. The problem is not yours,
you should complain to whoever maintains the web site.

--
Tim Slattery
MS MVP(DTS)