It's not really a "good" idea to mix memory types. Your board has 4 slots for memory, so if you have 2 sticks you can just drop in 2 more.

The memory you have selected is 2.6 volt, and yours currently is 2.8 volt. Yes, you will need to buy 2 dual channel sticks. You want to match as closely as possible to what you have. It seems that the exact match for your memory though is no longer available or just very hard to find. I found one Canadian Site that had 2-1 gig sticks of OCZ 3500eb for over $1000!!!

There are some OCZ memory options for PC3500 on the same site you are looking at that match your timings very close, and they are 2.8 volt.
I would definetly lean towards a pair those to go with the OCZ you currently have.

trinitron64

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2006
Well if you wish to go with Dual Channel, then I believe you require no more than two sticks of ram. They must be identical.

Two 1gb sticks... i would suggest the maximum speed that your motherboard will support.

Also, the past tense of build is built and not builded.

Dual Channel configuration can only take you so far... good grammar will take care of the rest.