Need 4 speed underground dark?

Why the hell are every level in darkness again,just like Underground 1 and
now I see the latest screens in 2 are in darkness,what the hell is going on
with my fave game title,oh well,I will dust off my nfs special edition.
2 answers Last reply
More about need speed underground dark
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    kiwican wrote:
    > Why the hell are every level in darkness again,just like Underground 1 and
    > now I see the latest screens in 2 are in darkness,what the hell is going on
    > with my fave game title,oh well,I will dust off my nfs special edition.

    yeah all dark , and no cops to chase you . and no ability to replay any
    races .. trust me, either a.) they put at a minimum the last 2 in and
    preferrably also have some day time races.. or b.) i will not be buying
    the next need for speed game.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "andrew" <eagle@charter.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > kiwican wrote:
    > > Why the hell are every level in darkness again,just like Underground 1
    and
    > > now I see the latest screens in 2 are in darkness,what the hell is going
    on
    > > with my fave game title,oh well,I will dust off my nfs special edition.
    > >

    > yeah all dark , and no cops to chase you . and no ability to replay any
    > races .. trust me, either a.) they put at a minimum the last 2 in and
    > preferrably also have some day time races.. or b.) i will not be buying
    > the next need for speed game.

    Underground 2 will have an advanced replay funktion...
    The reason it is at night is off cause that these kind of races take place
    in the night in real life..

Games NFS Video Games