Dell Axim 50v

January 22, 2005 6:25:31 PM

I am having problems setting up my PDA to send and receive email...I am
using a pop3 account...I can connect just fine but it won't let me download
or send email. Can someone please help me get this right?

Jaggs

--
Live for the moment...you are not promised the next!

More about : dell axim 50v

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 6:25:32 PM

This can be very trying. Many e-mail systems have special servers that you
need to use. I am assuming that Bellsouth is the ISP you are wanting to
connect to. Have you tried their tech support? It's a long shot, I know.
Hopefully someone here that has set that one up can help. I could help on
Earthlink. You might try just changing your username to your full address
rather than just the part before the @ or the other way. Then in options
when you enter the servers, in and out, you might try varying the outgoing
mail authentication check box.
If you can receive mail, but not send, it is usually because they use a
different outgoing server and/or require login to it.

--
Sven, MS-MVP Mobile Devices

!