Game Rocks Full All Options....9800 pro 512/ athlon xp 2000+

Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
(road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
games/sims.

And which game would that be?

"Toeknee" <tonyroman14@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
> (road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
> games/sims.

was referring to the new underground 2 demo.....handeling a little
loose during drifts but graphics are great for that animation style..
I mean compared to codemasters rally demo releases......it gets a 9
outa 10 from me.....

On a side note

favorite arcade style racer:
TDR2000
4x4 evo
Driver

favorite simulator racer:
race driver 2 (hands down)
porsche unleased,
colin mcrae rally 2

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:17:31 -0400, "SC Tom" <SC@Tom.com> wrote:

>And which game would that be?
>
>"Toeknee" <tonyroman14@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
>> (road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
>> games/sims.

> favorite arcade style racer:
NFS High Stakes

> favortie semi-simulator racer: