Game Rocks Full All Options....9800 pro 512/ athlon xp 2000+

Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
(road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
games/sims.
3 answers Last reply
More about game rocks full options 9800 athlon 2000
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    And which game would that be?

    "Toeknee" <tonyroman14@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
    > (road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
    > games/sims.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    was referring to the new underground 2 demo.....handeling a little
    loose during drifts but graphics are great for that animation style..
    I mean compared to codemasters rally demo releases......it gets a 9
    outa 10 from me.....

    On a side note

    favorite arcade style racer:
    TDR2000
    4x4 evo
    Driver

    favorite simulator racer:
    race driver 2 (hands down)
    porsche unleased,
    colin mcrae rally 2

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:17:31 -0400, "SC Tom" <SC@Tom.com> wrote:

    >And which game would that be?
    >
    >"Toeknee" <tonyroman14@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Great new engine sounds, replays (yay) better force feedback effects
    >> (road effects) Looks like a winner IMO. And I live and breath racing
    >> games/sims.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > favorite arcade style racer:
    NFS High Stakes

    > favortie semi-simulator racer:
    Mercedes Benz World Racing