NFS underground

I have 2 iso cd's from Need For Speed Underground.
I burned the iso on a cd. When i use the setup after a while the computer
askes for cd 2.
I put cd 2 in it but it won''t recognized it.

What do i wrong?

Ha Ha Ha

Diceman left a note on my windscreen which said:

> I have 2 iso cd's from Need For Speed Underground.
> I burned the iso on a cd. When i use the setup after a while the computer
> askes for cd 2.
> I put cd 2 in it but it won''t recognized it.
>
> What do i wrong?

I doubt many people will offer advise on what appears to be a downloaded
copy of the game.

Seriously it is one of the few games which is actually worth paying
money for.
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]