ping art enlich

hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a cleaning
manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a spammer or
something.

ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.
17 answers Last reply
More about ping enlich

    Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:

    e-printerhelp@mvps.org

    quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
    instructions.

    Davy

    "Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:
    >
    > e-printerhelp@mvps.org
    >
    > quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
    > instructions.

    apologies. entlich. I didn't get any bounce mail so i assumed i had the
    right address. I also thought it was a universal manual. Not model
    specific.

    Well its a canon i850 and its the black head thats gone. washing in cold
    water actually made the problem worse. Nozzle check showed just a few bad
    lines. Now it seems its alot more.

    I never assume anyone is a spammer, unless, of course, they send me spam.

    I never received your email request.

    I will be sending the manual out and also a request for more information
    on when you emailed me, etc to try to determine the problem. I appear
    to have had some emails lost about a week ago.

    Art

    ian lincoln wrote:

    > hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a cleaning
    > manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a spammer or
    > something.
    >
    > ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.

    I have already sent you the manual, but it is specific to Epson printers.

    You may wish to check via Google for some urls regarding cleaning and
    unclogging Canon print heads. There are a few out there. If Burt is
    reading this, he usually has a good url to suggest for all things Canon,
    but I don't know it off hand, something with "nifty" in it.

    Art

    ian lincoln wrote:

    > "Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >
    >>Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:
    >>
    >>e-printerhelp@mvps.org
    >>
    >>quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
    >>instructions.
    >

    > apologies. entlich. I didn't get any bounce mail so i assumed i had the
    > right address. I also thought it was a universal manual. Not model
    > specific.
    >
    > Well its a canon i850 and its the black head thats gone. washing in cold
    > water actually made the problem worse. Nozzle check showed just a few bad
    > lines. Now it seems its alot more.

    Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
    just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
    time to dissolve.

    If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
    but can be costly.

    Davy

    Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
    http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

    Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.
    Look for the FAQ section and read the one about what to do when the printer
    doesn't print properly.

    "Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
    > http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/
    >
    > Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.

    uh oh!

    > Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
    > just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
    > time to dissolve.
    >
    > If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
    > but can be costly.
    >
    > Davy

    I bought an extended warranty but i can't find the card or receipt. I have
    been printing like mad. Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
    back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
    will contact tech support. If i can ever find my extended warranty receipt
    that is.

    ian lincoln wrote:
    Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
    > back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
    > will contact tech support.

    <----------------------------------------------------->

    I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
    Frank

    Arthur Entlich wrote:

    > I never assume anyone is a spammer, unless, of course, they send me spam.
    >
    > I never received your email request.
    >
    > I will be sending the manual out and also a request for more
    > information on when you emailed me, etc to try to determine the
    > problem. I appear to have had some emails lost about a week ago.
    >
    > Art
    >
    > ian lincoln wrote:
    >
    >> hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a
    >> cleaning manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a
    >> spammer or something.
    >>
    >> ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.

    OLOO OLOO OODAOO

    Burt wrote:

    >Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
    >http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

    DATS HIS CHURCH OF THE LATTER DAY INKIE STINKIES AND BURTIE FURTIE AKA
    PHOTOFREEK IS DA MODERATOR.

    ian lincoln wrote:

    >"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
    >>http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/
    >>
    >>Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.
    >>

    >uh oh!

    HA HA HA THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LISTENING TO THESE IDIOTS LIKE BURTIE
    FURTIE AND HIS CHURCH

    ian lincoln wrote:

    >"Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >

    >>Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
    >>just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
    >>time to dissolve.
    >>
    >>If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
    >>but can be costly.
    >>
    >>Davy
    >>

    >I bought an extended warranty but i can't find the card or receipt. I have
    >been printing like mad. Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
    >back to canon genuine ones.

    GETTING SMARTER

    "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    > ian lincoln wrote:
    > Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
    >> back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
    >> will contact tech support.
    >
    > <----------------------------------------------------->
    >
    > I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
    > Frank

    I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink cartridges in
    there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing i can find the
    smegging documentation in the first place.

    ian lincoln wrote:
    > "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>ian lincoln wrote:
    >> Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
    >>
    >>>back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
    >>>will contact tech support.
    >>
    >><----------------------------------------------------->
    >>
    >>I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
    >>Frank
    >

    > I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink cartridges in
    > there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing i can find the
    > smegging documentation in the first place.

    CYA...cover your ass..! :-)
    Frank

    Frank wrote:

    > ian lincoln wrote:
    >
    >> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> ian lincoln wrote:
    >>> Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be

    >>> I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
    >>> Frank
    >>

    >> I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink
    >> cartridges in there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing
    >> i can find the smegging documentation in the first place.
    >>
    > CYA...cover your ass..! :-) aka my face.
    > Frank

    I BUY THAT ONE. HA HA HA

Printers Lincoln Peripherals