ping art enlich

hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a cleaning
manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a spammer or
something.

ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.

davy

Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:

e-printerhelp@mvps.org

quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
instructions.

Davy

"Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:
>
> e-printerhelp@mvps.org
>
> quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
> instructions.

apologies. entlich. I didn't get any bounce mail so i assumed i had the
right address. I also thought it was a universal manual. Not model
specific.

Well its a canon i850 and its the black head thats gone. washing in cold
water actually made the problem worse. Nozzle check showed just a few bad
lines. Now it seems its alot more.

I never assume anyone is a spammer, unless, of course, they send me spam.

I never received your email request.

I will be sending the manual out and also a request for more information
on when you emailed me, etc to try to determine the problem. I appear
to have had some emails lost about a week ago.

Art

ian lincoln wrote:

> hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a cleaning
> manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a spammer or
> something.
>
> ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.

I have already sent you the manual, but it is specific to Epson printers.

You may wish to check via Google for some urls regarding cleaning and
unclogging Canon print heads. There are a few out there. If Burt is
reading this, he usually has a good url to suggest for all things Canon,
but I don't know it off hand, something with "nifty" in it.

Art

ian lincoln wrote:

> "Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>Sound's like you got Art's email wrong (Arthur Entlich) try-:
>>
>>e-printerhelp@mvps.org
>>
>>quote your problem, model number and ask for his cleaning
>>instructions.
>

> apologies. entlich. I didn't get any bounce mail so i assumed i had the
> right address. I also thought it was a universal manual. Not model
> specific.
>
> Well its a canon i850 and its the black head thats gone. washing in cold
> water actually made the problem worse. Nozzle check showed just a few bad
> lines. Now it seems its alot more.

davy

Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
time to dissolve.

If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
but can be costly.

Davy

BURT

Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.
Look for the FAQ section and read the one about what to do when the printer
doesn't print properly.

"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
> http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/
>
> Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.

uh oh!

> Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
> just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
> time to dissolve.
>
> If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
> but can be costly.
>
> Davy

I bought an extended warranty but i can't find the card or receipt. I have
been printing like mad. Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
will contact tech support. If i can ever find my extended warranty receipt
that is.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ian lincoln wrote:
Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
> back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
> will contact tech support.

<----------------------------------------------------->

I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
Frank

Arthur Entlich wrote:

> I never assume anyone is a spammer, unless, of course, they send me spam.
>
> I never received your email request.
>
> I will be sending the manual out and also a request for more
> information on when you emailed me, etc to try to determine the
> problem. I appear to have had some emails lost about a week ago.
>
> Art
>
> ian lincoln wrote:
>
>> hi there. I have a bloo yunder address. I emailed a request for a
>> cleaning manual. i assume you haven't responded cos you think i am a
>> spammer or something.
>>
>> ian dash lincoln at blew yonder dot co dot ewe kay.

OLOO OLOO OODAOO

Burt wrote:

>Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
>http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

DATS HIS CHURCH OF THE LATTER DAY INKIE STINKIES AND BURTIE FURTIE AKA
PHOTOFREEK IS DA MODERATOR.

ian lincoln wrote:

>"Burt" <sfbjgNOSPAM@pacbell.net> wrote in message
>

>>Lots of information for Canon head cleaning on
>>http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/
>>
>>Hope you didn't fully submerge the head as you can screw up the contacts.
>>

>uh oh!

HA HA HA THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR LISTENING TO THESE IDIOTS LIKE BURTIE
FURTIE AND HIS CHURCH

ian lincoln wrote:

>"Davy" <davecoe@blueyonder.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>

>>Maybe getting A Canon cleaning cartridge, doing a couple of cleans and
>>just leave it overnight sometimes helps, this gives the clogged ink
>>time to dissolve.
>>
>>If the worse came to the worse, the print head is usually replaceable
>>but can be costly.
>>
>>Davy
>>

>I bought an extended warranty but i can't find the card or receipt. I have
>been printing like mad. Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
>back to canon genuine ones.

GETTING SMARTER

"Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
> ian lincoln wrote:
> Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
>> back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
>> will contact tech support.
>
> <----------------------------------------------------->
>
> I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
> Frank

I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink cartridges in
there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing i can find the
smegging documentation in the first place.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ian lincoln wrote:
> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>
>>ian lincoln wrote:
>> Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be
>>
>>>back to canon genuine ones. Once i am then halfway or so through those i
>>>will contact tech support.
>>
>><----------------------------------------------------->
>>
>>I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
>>Frank
>

> I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink cartridges in
> there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing i can find the
> smegging documentation in the first place.

CYA...cover your ass..! :)
Frank

Frank wrote:

> ian lincoln wrote:
>
>> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> ian lincoln wrote:
>>> Will eventually use up cheap ink cartridges and be

>>> I take it that's a CYA move for the extended warranty right?
>>> Frank
>>

>> I don't know what CYA means but if there are used genuine ink
>> cartridges in there they won't be able to worm out of it. Providing
>> i can find the smegging documentation in the first place.
>>
> CYA...cover your ass..! :) aka my face.
> Frank

I BUY THAT ONE. HA HA HA