NFSU2 Demo Wierd Problem

Hi all

I have a really wierd problem with the demo for NFSU2 - I've tested it with
2 keyboards and it's always the same.

You can drive forwards, or turn, but not do both - hell, even if you release
the accellerator you can't turn - I've reconfigured the keys several times
and it's not helped. It's a nightmare to turn at all.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm wondering if the demo is a direct port of the console one and they
expect you to be using a gamepad or something?

--
Saubryn
5 answers Last reply

    > You can drive forwards, or turn, but not do both - hell, even if you release
    > the accellerator you can't turn - I've reconfigured the keys several times
    > and it's not helped. It's a nightmare to turn at all.

    Could be your keyboard, some don't handle having multiple keys being held
    down at once.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > I have a really wierd problem with the demo for NFSU2 - I've tested it with
    > 2 keyboards and it's always the same.

    Then again, it could just be NFSU2.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a really wierd problem with the demo for NFSU2 - I've tested it
    with
    > > 2 keyboards and it's always the same.
    >
    > Then again, it could just be NFSU2.

    Thanks for your reply, I had no problems in Hot Pursuit / HP2 / NFSU or any
    other driving games really.

    I'm in the middle of re-arranging the computer room at the moment otherwise
    I'd test it with a driving wheel.

    Take it nobody else has had this problem though?

    --
    Quinda
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    I had it, but it mysteriously disappeared

    "Tine" <nospam@please.com.invalid> wrote in message

    > "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> > I have a really wierd problem with the demo for NFSU2 - I've tested it
    > with
    >> > 2 keyboards and it's always the same.
    >>
    >> Then again, it could just be NFSU2.
    >>

    > Thanks for your reply, I had no problems in Hot Pursuit / HP2 / NFSU or
    > any
    > other driving games really.
    >
    > I'm in the middle of re-arranging the computer room at the moment
    > otherwise
    > I'd test it with a driving wheel.
    >
    > Take it nobody else has had this problem though?
    >
    > --
    > Quinda

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Tine" <nospam@please.com.invalid> wrote in message news:<EJNhd.4992$up1.4493@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>...
    > "Jeff Reid" <jeffareid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > I have a really wierd problem with the demo for NFSU2 - I've tested it
    > with
    > > > 2 keyboards and it's always the same.
    > >
    > > Then again, it could just be NFSU2.
    > >

    > Thanks for your reply, I had no problems in Hot Pursuit / HP2 / NFSU or any
    > other driving games really.
    >
    > I'm in the middle of re-arranging the computer room at the moment otherwise
    > I'd test it with a driving wheel.
    >
    > Take it nobody else has had this problem though?

    I also have this problem!

Video Games