What's the difference between a Lexmark X73 and a toilet?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 19, 2005 10:39:32 AM

Answer... You can flush the toilet.
September 19, 2005 10:41:28 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

Answer... You can flush the toilet.
September 19, 2005 1:33:21 PM

Trouble is with Lexmark.

I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
cartridge with the printer.

"Get Canonised get a Canon".

Davy
Related resources
September 19, 2005 8:10:46 PM

Davy wrote:

> Trouble is with Lexmark.
>
> I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
> cartridge with the printer.
>
> "Get Canonised get a Canon".
>
> Davy

Oh please...we don't need another canon spammer as we already have one
in our resident troll aks canon spammer, measershthead.
Frank
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 1:48:53 AM

Davy wrote:

>Trouble is with Lexmark.
>
>I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
>cartridge with the printer.
>
>"Get Canonised get a Canon".
>
>Davy

OH YEAH
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 8:47:13 AM

Frank wrote:

> Davy wrote:
>
>> Trouble is with Lexmark.
>>
>> I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
>> cartridge with the printer.
>>
>> "Get Canonised get a Canon".
>>
>> Davy
>>
> Oh please...we don't need another canon spammer as we already have one
> in our resident troll aks canon spammer, measershthead.
> Frank

HA HA HA HA OR IS IT HE HE HE HE
!