What's the difference between a Lexmark X73 and a toilet?

Answer... You can flush the toilet.
5 answers Last reply
More about what difference lexmark toilet
  1. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

    Answer... You can flush the toilet.

    Trouble is with Lexmark.

    I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
    cartridge with the printer.

    "Get Canonised get a Canon".

    Davy

    Davy wrote:

    > Trouble is with Lexmark.
    >
    > I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
    > cartridge with the printer.
    >
    > "Get Canonised get a Canon".
    >
    > Davy

    Oh please...we don't need another canon spammer as we already have one
    in our resident troll aks canon spammer, measershthead.
    Frank

    Davy wrote:

    >Trouble is with Lexmark.
    >
    >I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
    >cartridge with the printer.
    >
    >"Get Canonised get a Canon".
    >
    >Davy

    OH YEAH

    Frank wrote:

    > Davy wrote:
    >
    >> Trouble is with Lexmark.
    >>
    >> I don't know if you get a free printer with the ink or a free
    >> cartridge with the printer.
    >>
    >> "Get Canonised get a Canon".
    >>
    >> Davy
    >>
    > Oh please...we don't need another canon spammer as we already have one
    > in our resident troll aks canon spammer, measershthead.
    > Frank

    HA HA HA HA OR IS IT HE HE HE HE

Printers Lexmark Peripherals