How do you align a Lexmark X73?

fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

1 - Pick it up carefully with both hands.
2 - Raise it over your head.
3 - Drop it on the floor.
4 - Repeat Steps 1-3 fifteen times.

Fred

ERNIE

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

My sister's Lexmark X73 got stolen.
Regards, ern.

"Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
> 1 - Pick it up carefully with both hands.
> 2 - Raise it over your head.
> 3 - Drop it on the floor.
> 4 - Repeat Steps 1-3 fifteen times.
>
> Fred

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.win98.printing,comp.periphs.usb (More info?)

She may be lucky, if she has insurance. ;-)

Art

ernie wrote:

> My sister's Lexmark X73 got stolen.
> Regards, ern.
>
> "Fred" <testing@testing1212mouse.com> wrote in message
>
>>1 - Pick it up carefully with both hands.
>>2 - Raise it over your head.
>>3 - Drop it on the floor.
>>4 - Repeat Steps 1-3 fifteen times.
>>
>>Fred

davy

The ink tanks, the ink tanks... have you took them out they'er worth a
fortune.

Sound's like one of them jobs where you get a free printer with every
ink tank...!

I could have let you have my Epson C62 to align, thats probably the
only way you unclog them..!

Davy