NFSU2 - how many CD's?

Are there two or more CD's in final version? I'm just curious...
2 answers Last reply
More about nfsu2
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    U¿ytkownik "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    > Are there two or more CD's in final version? I'm just curious...

    2 CD
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    haker202 wrote:
    > U¿ytkownik "SleeperMan" <SleeperMan@too.sleepy> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
    >> Are there two or more CD's in final version? I'm just curious...
    >>

    > 2 CD

    Well, i tried demo, but to be honest, i don't see any real improvements
    except, sure, different locations, maybe some othe stuff, like car mod etc.
    I would expect 3 CD's...

Games CD-Rom Video Games