Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Canon ip4000 compatible ink cartridges

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 19, 2005 5:42:30 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
TIA
September 19, 2005 8:02:47 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Andy wrote:

> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
> TIA
>
>
>
I personally use MIS canon compatible inks in my i9900. Get them from
www.inksupply.com.
Perfect colors and never a clog.
Frank
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 10:26:11 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Andy wrote:
> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
> TIA

Three useful links
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...

Stratitec
InkTec
OCP
Formulabs/Sensient
Canon OEM
---
MIS (inksupply.com)
Media Street
Image Specalists
--- These three look identical

http://www.neilslade.com/Papers/inktest.html


I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists. I'm very
pleased. Been using their product since Julyish. From my understanding
"Image Specalists" will only ship overseas in either a 20 foot
container or a 40foot one, not useful unless you have an application for
12 to 19 megagrams of ink, but there is at least a chance in hell this
stuff is out there somewhere.
Related resources
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 2:00:56 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

COSTCO - OFFICE DEPOT - STAPLES ALL SELL CANON OEM INK.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH WHORES.,

Andy wrote:

>Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>TIA
>
>
>
>
>
September 20, 2005 7:31:39 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
> from www.inkystinky.com.
> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.

I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
Wales. Good for you.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 8:40:49 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Frank wrote:

> Andy wrote:
>
>> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>> TIA
>>
>>
>>
> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
> from www.inkystinky.com.
> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
> Frank
September 20, 2005 11:00:31 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

zakezuke wrote:
>>I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
>>from www.inkystinky.com.
>>Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
>
>
> I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
> Wales. Good for you.
>
hehehe...I see from your reply that our moron is up to his old boring
habits again of changing others posts.
What a complete loser.
Frank
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:17:42 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

"Matt Zukowski" <zakezuke_us@moc.oohay.invalid> wrote in message
news:D gnofa$urh$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
> Andy wrote:
>> Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>> TIA
>
> Three useful links
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...
> http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...
>

Great, read the whole (extremely!) interesting thread, "settled" on InkTec,
now I can't find a store in Holland which sells these... Have bought some
cartridges from another brand but haven't tested these yet as the originals
are still quite full. Any Dutch people over here who have found a InkTec
reseller in Holland by any chance?

And yes Mr. Measekite, I know that using non-OEM ink will destroy my
printer, so please don't tell me that ---yet again---.

P-P.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:38:43 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

measekite wrote:

> because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
> whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
>
> today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
>
> the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
> whores under their labels. it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.

This makes no sense! You admit the same formula from the same
manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people yet you at the
same time complain that you have no idea where it came from. This is
flat out crazy talk.

Given the fact you have NO experence you can not say that they would buy
from x then tomorrow buy from y. You have no idea.

I buy from MIS. Their stuff remains pretty consistent, probally because
it's a very popular bulk wholesale brand of ink.

But let me understand your logic.... there is no chance you'll ever get
the same thing twice because it's all made by the same people? Is that
your logic? Does this make sense?

Ink has been made since before home printing was an option. There
already are industry experts and huge manufacturing facilities who's
business was to sell ink to professional printers. If you can't believe
that these industry giants can make a consistent product in huge volume
then you are with all due respect brain damaged. Home printing was just
an extention of an existing industry, not a new industry. There is no
magic, no mystery, just ink, toner, and paper.

> sensinent may not be bad but they do not sell under their own brand
> name to a varity of sources. too bad because that would give the
> market an alternative if they prefilled their own carts and sold under
> their name

I'm perfectly happy with the way sensient does business presently. If I
want to switch to formulabs. They likely don't have their own plastic
molding facility or their own filling facility... nor do they really
need one. They are more than happy to just make ink. If I want their
product, I can find a website that sells the ink either in cartridges or
in bottles, not a problem.

> for prefilled carts the only known consistent brand is canon, epson,
> and hp.

Epson is consistent?

Media Street isn't consistent? Lyson isn't consistent? Printrite isn't
consistent? InkTec isn't consistent?

Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't make
the ink.
September 20, 2005 5:50:08 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Matt Zukowski wrote:

>
> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't make
> the ink.

Way beyond his mental capacity to grasp the meaning of what you're saying.
Don't waste your valuable time with this loser. He's totally out of it.
Frank
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 10:15:54 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

P-P. Henneken wrote:

>"Matt Zukowski" <zakezuke_us@moc.oohay.invalid> wrote in message
>news:D gnofa$urh$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
>
>
>>Andy wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Any recommendations of brands (inkrite, jettec ?) or places to buy
>>>TIA
>>>
>>>
>>Three useful links
>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...
>>http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1003&m...
>>
>>
>>
>
>Great, read the whole (extremely!) interesting thread, "settled" on InkTec,
>now I can't find a store in Holland which sells these... Have bought some
>cartridges from another brand but haven't tested these yet as the originals
>are still quite full. Any Dutch people over here who have found a InkTec
>reseller in Holland by any chance?
>
>And yes Mr. Measekite, I know that using non-OEM ink will destroy my
>printer, so please don't tell me that ---yet again---.
>
>P-P.
>
>

HAPPY CLOGGING TO YOU

>
>
>
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 10:23:56 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Frank wrote:

> zakezuke wrote:
>
>>> I personally use MISERABLE epson compatible inks in my i9900. Get them
>>> from www.inkystinky.com.
>>> Perfect colors and always a clog. Real fun.
>>
>>
>>
>> I didn't realise you order your ink from a high street retailer in
>> Wales. Good for you.
>>
> hehehe...I see from your reply that me the moron is up to my old
> boring habits again of changing others posts.
> What a complete loser.
> Frank
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 10:57:00 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

measekite wrote:
>
>
> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>
[ EDITED ]
>>
>>
>> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists. I'm very
>> pleased.
>
>
> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK. TODAY THEY BUY FROM X
> AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>

And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine. Today I
buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
ink. However, I will not be paying the near extortion prices from o,e,m.
Extortion? Yes. When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where it's
better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then I'll do
business with them. You got something against that?

-Taliesyn
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 12:12:33 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
> > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
> > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
> >
> > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
> >
> > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
> > whores under their labels. it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.
>
> This makes no sense! You admit the same formula from the same
> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people

UNDER DIFFERENT LABELS

From: Matt *Zukowski* <*zakezuke*_us@moc.oohay.invalid>


> yet you at the same time complain that you have no idea where it came
> from. This is flat out crazy talk.
>
> Given the fact you have NO experence you can not say that they would
> buy from x then tomorrow buy from y. You have no idea.
>
> I buy from MIS. Their stuff remains pretty consistent, probally
> because it's a very popular bulk wholesale brand of ink.
>
> But let me understand your logic.... there is no chance you'll ever
> get the same thing twice because it's all made by the same people? Is
> that your logic? Does this make sense?
>
> Ink has been made since before home printing was an option. There
> already are industry experts and huge manufacturing facilities who's
> business was to sell ink to professional printers. If you can't
> believe that these industry giants can make a consistent product in
> huge volume then you are with all due respect brain damaged. Home
> printing was just an extention of an existing industry, not a new
> industry. There is no magic, no mystery, just ink, toner, and paper.
>
> > sensinent may not be bad but they do not sell under their own brand
> > name to a varity of sources. too bad because that would give the
> > market an alternative if they prefilled their own carts and sold under
> > their name
>
> I'm perfectly happy with the way sensient does business presently. If
> I want to switch to formulabs. They likely don't have their own
> plastic molding facility or their own filling facility... nor do they
> really need one. They are more than happy to just make ink. If I
> want their product, I can find a website that sells the ink either in
> cartridges or in bottles, not a problem.
>
> > for prefilled carts the only known consistent brand is canon, epson,
> > and hp.
>
> Epson is consistent?
>
> Media Street isn't consistent? Lyson isn't consistent? Printrite
> isn't consistent? InkTec isn't consistent?


THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO THE MFG/FORMULATOR IS

YOU WANNA HEAR A JOKE

MATT ZUKOWSKI IS AS DUMB AS ZAKEZUKE

From: Matt _*Zukowski *_<*_zakezuke_*_us@moc.oohay.invalid>

*
OH HA HA HA HA*


>
> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't
> make the ink.


BUT INKY STINKY DOES HA HA HA OR HE HE HE
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 12:12:34 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

measekite wrote:
>
>
> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>> > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
>> > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
>> >
>> > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
>> >
>> > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
>> > whores under their labels. it is all made by the same mfg/formulator.
>>
>> This makes no sense! You admit the same formula from the same
>> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people
>
> under different labels

But you just said it's the same stuff. So if it's the same what is your
point.

If it's the same, then it's the same. Same stuff same stuff.

What you are telling us is we always get the same stuff. If you always
get the same stuff who cares.

Once more "same stuff".



>> Media Street isn't consistent? Lyson isn't consistent? Printrite
>> isn't consistent? InkTec isn't consistent?
>
>
>
> they will not tell you who the mfg/formulator is

Printrite is a brand... it's painfully clear who makes it Retail box.
Inktec is a brand... don't know who makes it Retail box.
Media Street is a brand... they make their own ink and resell plug 'n
play ink I think... for all I know their parent company makes it.
Retail box.
Lyson is a brand... they make their own ink. Retail box.

But here's the kicker that you can't accept. Canon won't tell you who
the mfg/formulator is. I don't know who made it, and I don't know who
formulated it.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 12:48:44 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

You see.... you pointed out the big advantage with 3rd party ink offered
by cottage industry (mom and pop). You said that much of it is the same
stuff and you are 100% right. This means that you can pick and choose
who ever you want to buy from and get some assurance that you'll
experence the same level of quality as you have been getting all
along... plus pick a shipper who's near you.

The only big question is whether to go with Formulalabs wholesale brand
name ink, or Image Specalist's wholesale brand name ink. I'm sure there
are others but these two are common in the states and both are pretty good.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 6:18:46 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Frank wrote:

> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>
>>
>> Canon doesn't make the ink, Epson doesn't make the ink, HP doesn't
>> make the ink.
>
>
> Way beyond my mental capacity to grasp the meaning of what you're saying.
> Don't waste your valuable time with me for I am a loser. I am totally
> out of it.
> Frank

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY CHALLANGED. BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT
MANY OF MY MESSAGES ARE GETTING THROUGH TO YOU AND I LIKE YOUR
RESPONSES. YOU ARE TRULY A MORONIC IMPECILE.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 6:38:02 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Matt Zukowski wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>>
>>> measekite wrote:
>>>
>>> > because they are all made by the same mfg/formulator and sold by
>>> > whores you do not know who made and formulated the ink.
>>> >
>>> > today they buy from x and tommorrow they buy from y.
>>> >
>>> > the <shinola> they sell under their label is sold by other
>>> > whores under their labels. it is all made by the same
>>> mfg/formulator.
>>>
>>> This makes no sense! You admit the same formula from the same
>>> manufacturer is clearly available from multiable people
>>
>>
>> under different labels
>
>
> But you just said it's the same stuff. So if it's the same what is
> your point.
>
> If it's the same, then it's the same. Same stuff same stuff.
>
> What you are telling us is we always get the same stuff. If you
> always get the same stuff who cares.
>
> Once more "same stuff".
>
>
>
>>> Media Street isn't consistent? Lyson isn't consistent? Printrite
>>> isn't consistent? InkTec isn't consistent?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> they will not tell you who the mfg/formulator is
>
>
> Printrite is a brand... it's painfully clear who makes it Retail box.
> Inktec is a brand... don't know who makes it Retail box.
> Media Street is a brand... they make their own ink and resell plug 'n
> play ink I think... for all I know their parent company makes it.
> Retail box.
> Lyson is a brand... they make their own ink. Retail box.
>
> But here's the kicker that you can't accept. Canon won't tell you who
> the mfg/formulator is. I don't know who made it, and I don't know who
> formulated it.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 6:43:16 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Matt Zukowski wrote:
>>
> [ EDITED ]
>
>>>
>>>
>>> I've used MIS which is believed to be Image Specalists. I'm very
>>> pleased.
>>

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE

>>
>>
>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK. TODAY THEY BUY FROM
>> X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>
>
> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.


THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS

> Today I
> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.

AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD

> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
> ink. However, I will not be paying the


> near extortion prices from o,e,m.

THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND

>
> Extortion? Yes.


> When you're paying almost as much for the printer as the
> ink. As I indicated, there's lots of other letters out there, and anyone
> letter that allows me to keep most of the money in my pocket (where
> it's better off, in my humble opinion), and give me ink I like, then
> I'll do
> business with them. You got something against that?
>
> -Taliesyn
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 1:49:16 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

measekite wrote:

>
>
> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK. TODAY THEY BUY FROM
>>> X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>>
>>
>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>
>
>
> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS

It's all relative isn't it?

And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .

>
>> Today I
>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
>
>
> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD

That's an outright lie by you! I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
work with? Never have, never will.

>
>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>
>
>
>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>
>
> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND

Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .

-Taliesyn
September 21, 2005 1:49:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Taliesyn wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Taliesyn wrote:
>>
>>> measekite wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK. TODAY THEY BUY
>>>> FROM X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>>>
>>>
>>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>
>
> It's all relative isn't it?
>
> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .
>
>>
>>> Today I
>>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy from y.
>>
>>
>>
>> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD
>
>
> That's an outright lie by you! I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
> on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
> working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
> months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
> work with? Never have, never will.
>
>>
>>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new sources of
>>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>>
>>
>>
>> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND
>
>
> Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
> Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
> an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
> envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .
>
> -Taliesyn

He only bends over for canon and he does it for free.
Frank
September 21, 2005 4:28:17 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

> we are not talking about money.. we are talking about <snip> quality and
> printhead clogging for the average user that prints occassionally.

You always talk about money. Every day it's money money money. Well
it was proven that 3rd party inks cost less even buying new printers
every time you clog.

The printhead clogs occassionally anyway. That's why canon offers the
cleaning cycles, to clear clogs. How often? I have no clue.

The canon OEM ink "might" offer better quality vs some other guys. In
fact, canon might offer slightly better quality over what I buy. But
is it worth paying $3000/gal vs $325/gal?

If these heavy users don't seem to have the issues that you are
obsessed with, then the light users are not likely to experence the
same issues, other than the normal clogging issues associated with not
printing often enough.
September 21, 2005 6:40:44 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

> "We" is a two way street. I don't know about you, but I most certainly
> AM talking about MONEY. Is there any other reason anyone buys
> aftermarket inks? I do it for the money savings - hundreds of dollars
> per year.

Well there is the money issue. I'd be hard pressed to find aftermarket
ink that costs more than OEM ink. I'm sure it's possible but as i'm
not a printer I'm not up to date of the options in ink.

But there are other reasons to consider 3rd party ink other than $$.

1. Color - or rather the lack of it. HP is one of the few companies I
know off to offer oem ink in shades of grey. If you have a canon or an
epson grey scale printing isn't offered except by 3rd parties.
2. Solvent based - or rather solvent other than water. Most inkjets
use water based inks by default or water soluable solvents. There are
some options for some inks that are not water soluable. Great for
making outdoor signs but don't have the budget for Mutoh, Roland, or
Xaar or a need for a wide format printer. www.e-bon.hk is the only
resource I know of for solvent inks
3. Odd ball solutions - magnetic ink, UV ink which canon did produce
at one point but not on current generation printers. Basicly anything
not offered out of the box.

But these are not average user options. Average users are likely to be
perfectly happy with any of the wholesale brands reccomended here.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 10:06:37 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

Frank wrote:

> Taliesyn wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Taliesyn wrote:
>>>
>>>> measekite wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO MADE AND FORMULATED THE INK. TODAY THEY BUY
>>>>> FROM X AND TOMMORROW THEY BUY FROM Y.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> And that suits me (and most compatible ink buyers) just fine.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> THEY JUST LOVE TO SUPPORT THE WHORES AND TAKE IT IN THE ASS
>>
>>
>>
>> It's all relative isn't it?
>>
>> And when you hand over your money to Canon, for ink that costs almost
>> as much as the printer, what position are you in, may I ask? . . .
>>
>>>
>>>> Today I
>>>> buy from x and will continue to buy from x as long as the price and
>>>> quality are good. If either should change substantially I'll buy
>>>> from y.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> AFTER YOU REPLACE THE PRINTHEAD
>>
>>
>>
>> That's an outright lie by you! I replaced an OEM printhead that failed
>> on a new i860 printer after one month of use. The replacement has been
>> working just perfectly WITH THE SAME AFTERMARKET INKS (bulk) for 8
>> months now. So how does it feel to eat crow knowing you have nothing to
>> work with? Never have, never will.
>>
>>>
>>>> But there's many other letters out there. I've heard that z got some
>>>> good reviews from users. And b,q,k and s hold promise as new
>>>> sources of
>>>> ink. However, I will not be paying the
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> near extortion prices from o,e,m.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> THAT I WILL NOT DEFEND
>>
>>
>>
>> Good, then now you finally and fully understand why some of us don't use
>> Canon inks. And we're doing just fine, by the way. I really should keep
>> an accurate tally of how much money I'm saving. It'd make you drool with
>> envy, Measekite. You did mention you were "cheap", didn't you? . . .
>>
>> -Taliesyn
>
>
> I only bend over for canon and I do it for free.
> Frank
!