Damn enter key broke! Can i change the binding?

Just today the enter key on my laptop broke. Right now it is out of warranty and i'm a poor college student. Until I can get it fixed is there any way i can change the keybinding for it(instead of hitting enter maybe i could hit ALT + shift instead) i use windows xp and its driving me nuts to have to click enter on the on screen keyboard instead of just hitting the damn thing.
1 answer Last reply
More about damn enter broke change binding
  1. If you're under winXP you can remap the key bindings, using caps lock for enter key for example.

    This page can do it:

    Or some other page at microsoft, but i can't remember it right now, and don't have time to find it for you right now.

    Good luck.
Ask a new question

Read More