Car Colours

Has anyone figured out how to change your car colors. underground 2. Ok game
so far too bad you cant keep your performance additions when you trade cars.
I found it much more challenging its like there's no catch up mode.

Sorry found it. Did not see the graphics shop.
"Brad Kraan" <bradkraan@rogers.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone figured out how to change your car colors. underground 2. Ok
> game so far too bad you cant keep your performance additions when you
> trade cars. I found it much more challenging its like there's no catch up
> mode.

Firthy

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2003

you can turn catch up mode on and off in the setup options...

Firthy