Problem with Lexmark Z515

Hi,i bought this printer a while back, and it had been working fine,
but now I am getting a

Lexmark 510 Series: USB 0001

The printer cannot communicate with the computer

Try these solutions:

-Disconnect and reconnect the USB Cable[Which I have done]
-Disconnect and reconnect the printer's power cable[Ditto]
-Restart your computer[Ditto]

I'm using a USB hub, with 3 other devices, each of which work; I have
tried it without using the hub though

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance

Matthew

Make sure you plug the printer into the same port where it was installed.

Or, delete the printer from the printers list and re-install it.

Do a Add/Remove and remove all the software too.

Then re-install the driver

Make sure you wait until the bubble says "your new hardware is working"
before using it.

ER

<mckeever-m@ulst.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,i bought this printer a while back, and it had been working fine,
> but now I am getting a
>
> Lexmark 510 Series: USB 0001
>
> The printer cannot communicate with the computer
>
> Try these solutions:
>
> -Disconnect and reconnect the USB Cable[Which I have done]
> -Disconnect and reconnect the printer's power cable[Ditto]
> -Restart your computer[Ditto]
>
> I'm using a USB hub, with 3 other devices, each of which work; I have
> tried it without using the hub though
>
> Any solutions?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Matthew

fred

Good advice, but with Lexmark it is a waste of time, Evad.