NFS Underground 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 17, 2004 10:29:02 AM

HI,

I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
UDERGROUND 2)
Can anybody help?

Thank....

More about : nfs underground

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 4:50:55 PM

In article <419aefab$0$30660$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
chrislem@freesurf.fr says...
> HI,
>
> I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
> UDERGROUND 2)
> Can anybody help?
>
> Thank....

Why bother with a crack when there is a perfectly good serial in your
retail box?
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar <carl.robson@bouncing-czechs.com> said:

>In article <419aefab$0$30660$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
>chrislem@freesurf.fr says...
>> HI,
>>
>> I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
>> UDERGROUND 2)
>> Can anybody help?
>>
>> Thank....
>>

>Why bother with a crack when there is a perfectly good serial in your
>retail box?

You mean like the one in yours? (See below.)

Tsk.. tsk..

_____

From: Sleeker GT Phwoar <carl.robson@bouncing-czechs.com>
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.modifications
Subject: Re: NFS Underground 2. Much better.
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:27:38 -0000

In article <cn29hm$p8s$1@kermit.esat.net>, chet@eircom.net says...
> Sleeker GT Phwoar wrote:
> > There is an AE86 Corolla available.
> > Yeah, it's slow as standard, but I just had to.
> >
> > Mind you playing a "Quick race" drift with a Cadillac Escalade was
> > hilarious.
>
> Its out??

Don't think it's out until Nov 16, but it is on the Bittorrent sites
already.

Went Gold Yesterday, had it last night. There is alreadya a version
1.1
upgrade out on the Torrent sites.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

____
Anonymous
November 19, 2004 1:11:27 PM

In article <4jrpp05egoip80ut92ri9rve7fvpt1jrrr@4ax.com>,
jokesonyou@netster.com says...
> Don't think it's out until Nov 16, but it is on the Bittorrent sites
> already.
>
> Went Gold Yesterday, had it last night. There is alreadya a version
> 1.1
> upgrade out on the Torrent sites.

Didn't mean I didn't buy it (which I did) as soon as it was commercially
available.

Also if someone is stupid enough to not know how to quietly patch/crack
a program, they shouldn't shout about it.

I'm sure a lot of people "try before they buy" with a full version, and
then do buy it, like myself. I like the online play, and that enough is
be worth pre-ordering it for launch day delivery online.
--
!