NFS Underground 2

HI,

I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
UDERGROUND 2)
Can anybody help?

Thank....
3 answers Last reply
More about underground
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    In article <419aefab$0$30660$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
    chrislem@freesurf.fr says...
    > HI,
    >
    > I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
    > UDERGROUND 2)
    > Can anybody help?
    >
    > Thank....

    Why bother with a crack when there is a perfectly good serial in your
    retail box?
    --
    "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
    The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

    Sleeker GT Phwoar <carl.robson@bouncing-czechs.com> said:

    >In article <419aefab$0$30660$626a14ce@news.free.fr>,
    >chrislem@freesurf.fr says...
    >> HI,
    >>
    >> I'm looking for a crack or serial valid of multiplayer online (NFS
    >> UDERGROUND 2)
    >> Can anybody help?
    >>
    >> Thank....
    >>

    >Why bother with a crack when there is a perfectly good serial in your
    >retail box?

    You mean like the one in yours? (See below.)

    Tsk.. tsk..

    _____

    From: Sleeker GT Phwoar <carl.robson@bouncing-czechs.com>
    Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.modifications
    Subject: Re: NFS Underground 2. Much better.
    Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:27:38 -0000

    In article <cn29hm$p8s$1@kermit.esat.net>, chet@eircom.net says...
    > Sleeker GT Phwoar wrote:
    > > There is an AE86 Corolla available.
    > > Yeah, it's slow as standard, but I just had to.
    > >
    > > Mind you playing a "Quick race" drift with a Cadillac Escalade was
    > > hilarious.
    >
    > Its out??

    Don't think it's out until Nov 16, but it is on the Bittorrent sites
    already.

    Went Gold Yesterday, had it last night. There is alreadya a version
    1.1
    upgrade out on the Torrent sites.
    --
    "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
    The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
    http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

    ____
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    In article <4jrpp05egoip80ut92ri9rve7fvpt1jrrr@4ax.com>,
    jokesonyou@netster.com says...
    > Don't think it's out until Nov 16, but it is on the Bittorrent sites
    > already.
    >
    > Went Gold Yesterday, had it last night. There is alreadya a version
    > 1.1
    > upgrade out on the Torrent sites.

    Didn't mean I didn't buy it (which I did) as soon as it was commercially
    available.

    Also if someone is stupid enough to not know how to quietly patch/crack
    a program, they shouldn't shout about it.

    I'm sure a lot of people "try before they buy" with a full version, and
    then do buy it, like myself. I like the online play, and that enough is
    be worth pre-ordering it for launch day delivery online.
    --
    "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
    The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
    http://www.bouncing-czechs.com

NFS Multiplayer Games Video Games