Want to make font size bigger

Mel

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

I'm using Windows XP. Something changed and the font in my tool bars,
Outlook Express, desktop Icons, etc is now smaller. How do I get it to a
larger size?

Right-click an empty area of your desktop and select
Properties. First select the Settings tab and change to a
lower resolution. If that doesn't help then under the
appearance tab you have options to change font size, and
you can also click the Advanced button for more options.

"Mel" <melnadja@sisqtel.net> wrote in message
> I'm using Windows XP. Something changed and the font in my tool bars,
> Outlook Express, desktop Icons, etc is now smaller. How do I get it
> to a larger size?

Right click a blank spot on the desktop and choose Properties. Click the
Appearance tab. You may have to click an Advanced button, depending on your
Windows version. In the drop-down box for Item choose Icon and change the
size. This will change it for both of the things you mentioned.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com