Want to make font size bigger

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

I'm using Windows XP. Something changed and the font in my tool bars,
Outlook Express, desktop Icons, etc is now smaller. How do I get it to a
larger size?
2 answers Last reply
More about want make font size bigger

    Right-click an empty area of your desktop and select
    Properties. First select the Settings tab and change to a
    lower resolution. If that doesn't help then under the
    appearance tab you have options to change font size, and
    you can also click the Advanced button for more options.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    "Mel" <melnadja@sisqtel.net> wrote in message
    > I'm using Windows XP. Something changed and the font in my tool bars,
    > Outlook Express, desktop Icons, etc is now smaller. How do I get it
    > to a larger size?

    Right click a blank spot on the desktop and choose Properties. Click the
    Appearance tab. You may have to click an Advanced button, depending on your
    Windows version. In the drop-down box for Item choose Icon and change the
    size. This will change it for both of the things you mentioned.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Font Microsoft IE6 Windows XP