Samsung Support for OSX Tiger - Laser Multifunction SCX-4100

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b \ Driver
September 22, 2005 2:16:33 AM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.printing,comp.sys.mac.system (More info?)

It appears that Samsung have removed Mac drivers off their support sites for
a number of printers etc, including the SCX-4100 multifunction.

Whilst some websites make reference to archive copies of the drivers (before
they were removed), I assume these drivers were for OSX Panther.

Has anyone had any luck with this multifunction with OSX Tiger? Would like
to know before I go out and buy the printer/multifunction.
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 22, 2005 2:16:34 AM

In article <1127304991.4a83d042ecd3e5d70b2f0040bbff0343@teranews>,
"thegoons" <thegoons@bigpond.com> wrote:

> It appears that Samsung have removed Mac drivers off their support sites for
> a number of printers etc, including the SCX-4100 multifunction.
>
> Whilst some websites make reference to archive copies of the drivers (before
> they were removed), I assume these drivers were for OSX Panther.
>
> Has anyone had any luck with this multifunction with OSX Tiger? Would like
> to know before I go out and buy the printer/multifunction.

I'd take this action as a hint and look for other vendors. What do you
need? I'll lend you my ClueByFour(tm) or you can just bang your head
against the nearest doorframe...