Whenever I change the screen resolution to play Free Cell,
the desktop icons do not return to their proper place when
the resolution is set back to normal. Is there a free program
available that corrects this anomaly in XP?
Dick

I don't of any free program that does this. But when faced with the problem,
Right click on your desktop (not an application window) and "Arrange icons
by..."

"Dick M." wrote:

> Whenever I change the screen resolution to play Free Cell,
> the desktop icons do not return to their proper place when
> the resolution is set back to normal. Is there a free program
> available that corrects this anomaly in XP?
> Dick

pop

"Dick M." <webmiles@coxREMOVE.net> wrote in message
| Whenever I change the screen resolution to play Free Cell,
| the desktop icons do not return to their proper place when
| the resolution is set back to normal. Is there a free program
| available that corrects this anomaly in XP?
| Dick

Save your present screen layout, then reload it when you need it.