Laserjet 4Plus Fuser

Can anybody please give me a link for a supplier of cheap parts for the HP
LaserJet 4 Plus. My fuser top roller has started to lose the non stick
coating in the middle, so the print then reappears down the centre of the
page.

Thanks
gav425

"gav425" <gavin@mccormick425.plus.com.nottodaythanks> wrote in message
> Can anybody please give me a link for a supplier of cheap parts for the HP
> LaserJet 4 Plus. My fuser top roller has started to lose the non stick
> coating in the middle, so the print then reappears down the centre of the
> page.
>
> Thanks
> gav425

Sorry should have said in Devon or rest of UK please.
gav425

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:09:51 +0100, gav425 wrote:

> Can anybody please give me a link for a supplier of cheap parts for the HP
> LaserJet 4 Plus. My fuser top roller has started to lose the non stick
> coating in the middle, so the print then reappears down the centre of the
> page.

Try these guys.
http://www.siprinters-uk.co.uk/index.php

--
Dave
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

gav425 wrote:
> Can anybody please give me a link for a supplier of cheap parts for
> the HP LaserJet 4 Plus. My fuser top roller has started to lose the
> non stick coating in the middle, so the print then reappears down the
> centre of the page.
>
> Thanks
> gav425

PSA Spares (in Wimbledon) supplies a very wide range of LaserJet
parts.
http://shop.psaspares.co.uk/

I've not looked on the PSA website for the part you want, but you
should be aware that LaserJet 4+ printers can now be picked up very
cheaply at car-boot sales or at council tips (I've had them for a
fiver), and a replacement printer from such a source might be a better
buy. L/J4+ (and L/J5) printers don't fetch much on eBay, but a cheap
printer will no longer be cheap if post is involved.

--
DB.