Custom motherboard manufacturer

Daveal3d

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2006
Hey ,
I'v been trying to find a compnay that manufactures custom motherboards , so far had no luck in finding one , does anyone know if there is one , specificly for opteron based boards ?

bdlogic

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
i like to know more about validating your design for production. How and where do you do that. I am newbie...and trying to get a custom motherboard designed. thanks.

bdlogic

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
I understand it will be costly to design one custom board. I am trying to get an economical board designed and eventually possibly for mass production. How does one get into this - either designing on its own or get it outsourced to design for a spec (technology and cost)?

richardscott

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
get a job with asus thats how otherwise they will steal ure ideas and then sue you for infringement, also you can download some electronics programs like eagle layout editor and then all you have to do is connect the pins and move the componets arround on screen to generate a pcb design, as for getting it validated well good luck, also getting it produced might cost you an arm and a leg.