Uninstall

How do I remove a program completely with all system files and regestry, when
the uninstall file has been corupt and don't work?

Hi

Try reinstalling the program then uninstall it. The probablity that *all*
files/ Registry entries that the program put onto your hard disk/partition
being delete is very slender. Most uninstallers are useless and leave dross
still installed behind them.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Nicoliani" <Nicoliani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I remove a program completely with all system files and regestry,
> when
> the uninstall file has been corupt and don't work?

go>start\run and type in regedt32 and click ok. Now click edit\find and type
in the name of the program and then click the find next button. When it
highlights an entry then hit delete on your keyboard or right click on the
entry with the programs name and then click delete. Then click the F3 on your
keyboard or click find next again. Do this until the "finished searching the
registry" comes up. Be sure to only delete keys with the program name in them
or sub keys. If on the left then delete the key. If a sub key on the right
then just delete that.