epson c60 inkjet printer

hi
i have epson c60 inkjet printer, i got it from a friend who used it
before me he said it just need new ink and it will work,i used new
compatible cartridges (colour labs) and what is happening that it
prints in blue only ,no red ,faint yellow and black .
some said using original ink will make it work but i donot know ,should
i do something to make it work? is there a software or certain steps to
make it work or it is clogged?
i am thankful for any advice
much obliged

--
alipik

email me for a manual of cleaning the heads at:

e-printer(at)msvps(dot)

(at)=@
(dot) = .

Art

alipik wrote:

> hi
> i have epson c60 inkjet printer, i got it from a friend who used it
> before me he said it just need new ink and it will work,i used new
> compatible cartridges (colour labs) and what is happening that it
> prints in blue only ,no red ,faint yellow and black .
> some said using original ink will make it work but i donot know ,should
> i do something to make it work? is there a software or certain steps to
> make it work or it is clogged?
> i am thankful for any advice
> much obliged

TRENDING THREADS