Regarding setting the windows xp services properties

dear friend,

actually i am running one of tomcat/apache webserver using windows xp
services if i restart the system that related appication works
smoothly but if i log off and logon the system it wont work one second
i have to go to control panel -> administrative tools -> services and
restart my service one second. do u have any way to start this process
automatically with out following the above mensioned steps.

note : this problem only when we log off and logon the system, for
restart it's working properly.

waiting for your favourable reply

thanking u

ravi
1 answer Last reply
More about regarding setting windows services properties

    Create a shortcut in your Startup folder using the command:

    NET START <Service Name>

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Ravi" <ravi.venkatesh@kilmist.com> wrote in message news:9a9b8c8d.0411180346.38fc309b@posting.google.com...
    > dear friend,
    >
    > actually i am running one of tomcat/apache webserver using windows xp
    > services if i restart the system that related appication works
    > smoothly but if i log off and logon the system it wont work one second
    > i have to go to control panel -> administrative tools -> services and
    > restart my service one second. do u have any way to start this process
    > automatically with out following the above mensioned steps.
    >
    > note : this problem only when we log off and logon the system, for
    > restart it's working properly.
    >
    > waiting for your favourable reply
    >
    > thanking u
    >
    > ravi