mini A4 printer with wireless functioning?

Hi

This is all a bit new to me so sorry if any of these questions are
stupid.

I'm looking for a really small neat tiny A4 printer. Small as
possible, maybe a detachable paper loader or something. I live in a
little place and only need to print very occasionally, so something I
can just pull out would be very handy.

It would also be great if it worked wirelessly. I already have wifi
802.11g - is there an easy way to make that work, or is bluetooth the
way to go?
2 answers Last reply
More about mini printer wireless functioning

    > I'm looking for a really small neat tiny A4 printer. Small
    > as possible, maybe a detachable paper loader or
    > something. I live in a little place and only need to print
    > very occasionally, so something I can just pull out
    > would be very handy.

    How small do you want? Would you be happy with something that was a
    front loader that you can put into a stereo stack.

    My ip3000 I just measured at being 172mm high 420mm wide. Its not the
    smallest but there are two printers they make that are wireless... the
    ip4000R which is still sold and the ip5200R. Dimentions should be
    virtually identical. 801.11g if i'm not mistaken, not bluetooth. The
    top feeder folds down and doesn't need to be used. If it wasn't for
    the fact that I enjoy using the top feeder I would put this unit in a
    stereo stack. Envelopes, photo paper, regular paper goes in the bottom
    tray. Depth I measure at 270mm but add 91mm for overhang of the paper
    tray.
    420mm x 270mm x 172mm

    Need smaller? HP Deskjet 450cbi about
    338mm x 81mm x 165mm. Bluetooth rather than WiFi, so you won't enjoy
    the range that you otherwise would. Battery operated as well, top
    loader IIRC. Don't know much about these portable printers. I forget
    which model I had to pickup because I needed winxp-64 support, I think
    it was the 450cbi but i'm suffering model number overload at the
    moment.

    HP Deskjet 6840 450mm x 367mm x 144mm wireless networking onboard...
    not a portable printer but smallish.

    HP Photosmart 8050 464mm x 228mm x 157mm optional blue tooth... not a

    "CM" <chris.geller@angelfire.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > This is all a bit new to me so sorry if any of these questions are
    > stupid.
    >
    > I'm looking for a really small neat tiny A4 printer.

    Try...

    http://www.pentaxtech.com/

    ...but you might not like the results much. I suggest you talk the wife into
    letting you move back into the house so you have room for a regular printer.
    The garden shed can be a bit cramped :-)

Printers Wireless Peripherals