best car for end of the game

I'm at 75% of the game and ready to soup up my last car.
what is the best car for all the last challenges?

thanks!

Maybe the Nissan Skyline! Someone told me that he has finished all race
and use Skyline to the end, althought I have not finished all race :)

does changing the cars actually make a differance as i am winning the races
i need to forfill my 2nd sponser and all i have done is upgraded my 1st car
all the time?

<kanagroo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Maybe the Nissan Skyline! Someone told me that he has finished all race
> and use Skyline to the end, althought I have not finished all race :)

Most of the cars start with the same stats more or less.. so, I would assume
it's just looks. We all want to flash around a GTO and not a Corolla =)

> does changing the cars actually make a differance as i am winning the
> races
> i need to forfill my 2nd sponser and all i have done is upgraded my 1st
> car
> all the time?
>

> <kanagroo@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Maybe the Nissan Skyline! Someone told me that he has finished all race
>> and use Skyline to the end, althought I have not finished all race :)

spoon

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2004

Maybe they start with all the same stats but once you upgrade them I think
they can be quite different.

I race with a couple of my cars, I have a Civic with level 2 mods and a
Supra with level 3 mods. Now, the civic can reach around the same top speed
as the Supra, but the Supra gets there alot quicker. The cars are however
quite similar in a race as the Civic makes up on handling.

"Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote in message
> Most of the cars start with the same stats more or less.. so, I would
assume
> it's just looks. We all want to flash around a GTO and not a Corolla =)
>

> > does changing the cars actually make a differance as i am winning the
> > races
> > i need to forfill my 2nd sponser and all i have done is upgraded my 1st
> > car
> > all the time?
> >

> > <kanagroo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Maybe the Nissan Skyline! Someone told me that he has finished all race
> >> and use Skyline to the end, althought I have not finished all race :)

> I'm at 75% of the game and ready to soup up my last car.
> what is the best car for all the last challenges?

I don't think it matters. I plan on using the 240SX for
the entire game. With no tuning, it has the quickest
1/4 mile time with level 3 parts on the dyno.

I've read that the Corolla is fast at level 3 also.

It depends on What Car you Want to Race in. I'm at 65% and Im doing the
rest of it in my RX-8. But My Friend Jon Beat the whole game with one
car. Honda Civic. Yes only one car. The other 4 slots are empty. He has
250,000 bank. But I would recomend racing the end in the car your most
comfortable with. My RX-8 will take me all the way.

> I'm at 75% of the game and ready to soup up my last car.
> what is the best car for all the last challenges?

An update to my previous reply:

The Corolla is the fastest car for circuits and sprints.
The 240SX is the fastest car for drag racing.