Where are the races?

I'm in stage 3 and 51% through the game, I've finished all the races
available on screen and after running around and racing against the other
sport cars I find on my way I was a bit stuck.
Browsing the badly organized various menus I came across the world map for
each stage and learned that I had left back many races in stage 2 and stage
3 that don't show on the other map.
I entered many of these races but only few of these give rewards (money) for
victory, and I don't get anymore performance upgrades and stuff
Is this normal?

xms wrote:
> I'm in stage 3 and 51% through the game, I've finished all the races
> available on screen and after running around and racing against the
> other sport cars I find on my way I was a bit stuck.
> Browsing the badly organized various menus I came across the world
> map for each stage and learned that I had left back many races in
> stage 2 and stage 3 that don't show on the other map.
> I entered many of these races but only few of these give rewards
> (money) for victory, and I don't get anymore performance upgrades and
> stuff Is this normal?

I think so, the races that don't give money or upgrades are the ones from
stage 1 & 2, they were on the map when you had your 1st and 2nd sponsor and
you could gain from them only then. Hit " T " and then right and check out
your sponsors requests. IIRC you have to complete 30 races, 3 sponsor races,
7 URLs and 3 DVD covers on Stage 3, so you must be missiong something. If
you don't have all DVDs upgrade your visuals to 6 stars, that should do it.

"m@tThEw" <Librese@layf.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

> I think so, the races that don't give money or upgrades are the ones from
> stage 1 & 2, they were on the map when you had your 1st and 2nd sponsor
> and
> you could gain from them only then. Hit " T " and then right and check out
> your sponsors requests. IIRC you have to complete 30 races, 3 sponsor
> races,
> 7 URLs and 3 DVD covers on Stage 3, so you must be missiong something. If
> you don't have all DVDs upgrade your visuals to 6 stars, that should do
> it.

thanks man!
I was missing the six stars on my car ;-)

"xms" <xms@xms.org> schrieb:

[..]
> I was missing the six stars on my car ;-)

Same happened to me yesterday! :-/

> I entered many of these races but only few of these give rewards (money) for victory, and I don't get anymore performance upgrades
> and stuff

When racing from the World Map, interrupt the race and restart it. You'll then
get money and points for that race.