User account error

November 19, 2004 1:02:18 AM

I have XP Pro and have turned on the guest account and when I switch users
from my administrator's account to the guest account ..I get an error window
popping up saying access is denied??
What is this and am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance

More about : user account error

January 6, 2005 7:11:08 PM

I have xp home and my guest account is off, BUT I get the same error message
when I log my kids user names on. I click ok and after 3 attempts it goes
away !
If you find out why let me know !

!