User account error

I have XP Pro and have turned on the guest account and when I switch users
from my administrator's account to the guest account ..I get an error window
popping up saying access is denied??
What is this and am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about user account error

    I have xp home and my guest account is off, BUT I get the same error message
    when I log my kids user names on. I click ok and after 3 attempts it goes
    away !
    If you find out why let me know !

    "MattW" wrote:

    > I have XP Pro and have turned on the guest account and when I switch users
    > from my administrator's account to the guest account ..I get an error window
    > popping up saying access is denied??
    > What is this and am I doing something wrong?
    > Thanks in advance

Microsoft Windows XP