question on upgrades

I am veyr early into the game (NFS:U2) and just got a message saying that
some stuff is avaliable.. I believe it's tints and tail pipes. However, when
I go to the body shop, they are all locked. Is that where I need to go?

-TIA
P.S. It is the Xbox version

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:42:43 -0600, "Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote:

>I am veyr early into the game (NFS:U2) and just got a message saying that
>some stuff is avaliable.. I believe it's tints and tail pipes. However, when
>I go to the body shop, they are all locked. Is that where I need to go?
>
>-TIA
>P.S. It is the Xbox version

The first upgrade I was offered as a hood.

Enjoy,

Tim Wisner

www.wisner.us

Drew C wrote:
> I am veyr early into the game (NFS:U2) and just got a message saying
> that some stuff is avaliable.. I believe it's tints and tail pipes.
> However, when I go to the body shop, they are all locked. Is that
> where I need to go?

Tinted windows are located at Car Specialties Shop, tail pipes should be at
the Body Shop, try another one.

ok, I gotcha. Thanks. I drove around a little and found a body/spec. shop.

> Tinted windows are located at Car Specialties Shop, tail pipes should be
> at
> the Body Shop, try another one.

>I am veyr early into the game (NFS:U2) and just got a message saying that some stuff is avaliable.. I believe it's tints and tail
>pipes. However, when I go to the body shop, they are all locked. Is that where I need to go?

Try the other body shop (one of them is hidden).

Here are some links to maps:

http://pc.cheats.it/Need-for-Speed-Underground-2-Shop-Map-Cheats.html

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/nfs_underground_2_shops.png