  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 23, 2005 7:17:13 PM

The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.

More about : caon ip4000 doublesided printing

Anonymous
September 24, 2005 2:29:47 AM

"DC" <dci@glebnomail.com> wrote in message
> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.

What paper settings do you have? It will only permit duplexing on plain
paper, or double sided photo paper.
September 24, 2005 2:31:58 AM

DC wrote:

> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.

You may (or will) have to get an answer off the resident clown measekite.

Knowingly you should not expect it to be correct.

(SHOULD ALL THIS HAVE BEEN IN CAPS?)
September 24, 2005 7:16:37 PM

"Caitlin" <caitlin_online_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"DC" <dci@glebnomail.com> wrote in message
>> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.
>
>What paper settings do you have? It will only permit duplexing on plain
>paper, or double sided photo paper.

OK, paper type seems to be the thing.

Thanks.
!