Caon ip4000 doublesided printing?

"DC" <dci@glebnomail.com> wrote in message
news:acs7j1hu2a1sdo3nmiso06vd44211kg1cf@4ax.com...
> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.

What paper settings do you have? It will only permit duplexing on plain
paper, or double sided photo paper.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

DC wrote:

> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.

You may (or will) have to get an answer off the resident clown measekite.

Knowingly you should not expect it to be correct.

(SHOULD ALL THIS HAVE BEEN IN CAPS?)

DC

"Caitlin" <caitlin_online_nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"DC" <dci@glebnomail.com> wrote in message
>> The double sided printing is greyed out in my ip4000. How do I enable it.
>
>What paper settings do you have? It will only permit duplexing on plain
>paper, or double sided photo paper.

OK, paper type seems to be the thing.

Thanks.