running disk cleanup and defrag as a scheduled event

Hi,
I set up disk clean up and defrag as scheduled events, is there a way that
they run automatically so that i dont have to click anything to get them
started? As it stands now, i have to manually click yes to disk cleanup and
the same for defrag, can i set the settings once so they work automatically?
Thanks
More about running disk cleanup defrag scheduled event

    For Disk Cleanup, click Start, Run and enter CLEANMGR /SAGESET You'll get a dialog with the options that can be cleaned up. Select the ones you want, then click OK. Click Start, Run and enter CLEANMGR /SAGERUN You'll see the automated cleanup process. Now, just create a scheduled task to run CLEANMGR /SAGERUN on whatever schedule you wish.

    For Defrag, see www.dougknox.com, Win XP Fixes, Defrag All Hard Disks. This small VB Script will determine all fixed disks in your system and defrag them in sequence.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "pablo" <pablo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35A00732-5673-4B0F-A7F4-6C270667D757@microsoft.com...
    > Hi,
    > I set up disk clean up and defrag as scheduled events, is there a way that
    > they run automatically so that i dont have to click anything to get them
    > started? As it stands now, i have to manually click yes to disk cleanup and
    > the same for defrag, can i set the settings once so they work automatically?
    > Thanks

Defragment Microsoft Disk Cleanup Windows XP