how does this game work???

I'm a bit confused
after reaching a 10 stars car I had access to an url race which i won and
then a race with Caleb which I defeated (strangely very easily) with my 206.
After this race came a message stating I had completed the career mode, all
performance upgrades and tracks were unlocked and that there was nothing
more to do in the world. Also it said every single race was unlocked.
The problem is stage 3 upgrades and tracks are still locked and if I check
the situation in career mode I still get that I'm 78% trough the game!

"xms" <xms@xms.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I'm a bit confused
> after reaching a 10 stars car I had access to an url race which i won and
> then a race with Caleb which I defeated (strangely very easily) with my
> 206.
> After this race came a message stating I had completed the career mode,
> all performance upgrades and tracks were unlocked and that there was
> nothing more to do in the world. Also it said every single race was
> unlocked.
> The problem is stage 3 upgrades and tracks are still locked and if I check
> the situation in career mode I still get that I'm 78% trough the game!

i just found out how to unlock all of stage 3 upgrades, finding all the
hidden shops in each area