NFSU2 Problems

I have defited Caleb and get the SMS from Rachel.
When I pusshed T on keyboard, I saw that i have passed only 67% of the whole
game!
How can I make that this number becomes 100%?

THNX to everyone
4 answers Last reply
More about nfsu2 problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    It works!
    My friend says that he has another version & that he reached 100% when he
    defited Caleb. I think he's lying, but...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Igor" <theangelious@yahoo.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > It works!
    > My friend says that he has another version & that he reached 100% when he
    > defited Caleb. I think he's lying, but...

    Well reaching 100% with Caleb's defeat would make sense.
    Don't know about different PC retail versions of the game though.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "xms" <xms@xms.org> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > Another thing, you might want to search for all hidden shops as you'll get
    > access to all stage 3 upgrades which as far as I seen till now will make
    you
    > virtually unbeatable in the world map races.

    the reason for this is that the competition against me is made of almost
    stock corollas :-(
    only the random races against jeeps, are a bit of a challenge; still the
    doubt remains, if they're all suvs why I'm not prompted to choose one too
    before entering the race?
    Also, I have built another 10 star car, an audi tt, there doesn't seem to be
    any performance upgrades stage 3 for this car, is it normal?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    The game is at least 5 times easier than undeerground 1.
    Real challenge to me was one drag race when i forgot to setup my car.

Games Keyboards Video Games