Error MS Clip Organizer #0x80040155 Interface not registered

MS clip organizer will not open I just get this error.
Tried repairing Windows but can't use system disc because
it does not have sp2 service pack, which I downloaded 30
days ago. Tried loading medea on to hard drive np help.
Been having trouble since download sp2 service pack. No
help from Microsoft.

To repair windows one doesnt need a disk with SP2,simply install
xp cd,exit the info page,then go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:
Sfc /Scannow When the graph is thru type:CHKDSK C: /F Agree
to restart,then type:EXIT Restart computer,remove xp cd.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:09:17 -0800, rus449 wrote:

> MS clip organizer will not open I just get this error.
> Tried repairing Windows but can't use system disc because
> it does not have sp2 service pack, which I downloaded 30
> days ago. Tried loading medea on to hard drive np help.
> Been having trouble since download sp2 service pack. No
> help from Microsoft.

The clip organizer is not a part of Windows. It belongs to one of the MS
applications that you have installed. Perhaps Office or Works. You could
try a repair of those applications (if you have separate CDs for them). You
should also post this question in the newsgroup for your MS app (include
the version of the program that you are using in your post):
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User