HX4700 and Blutooth Headset

January 25, 2005 7:40:26 PM

Anyone know if I can use a Bluetooth headset with a HX4700? I want to try
to audio conference with Skype.

Matt
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:46:51 AM

Hey Matt,

Yes you can, and I can confirm that via my home WiFi network and then out through my ADSL connection Skype works very very well :)

Later days - Dave

nntp://news.plus.net/microsoft.public.pocketpc/<ct6ecd$e0v$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>

Anyone know if I can use a Bluetooth headset with a HX4700? I want to try
to audio conference with Skype.

Matt

[microsoft.public.pocketpc]
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 8:31:59 PM

"Matt Packwood" <MattPackwood@cs.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if I can use a Bluetooth headset with a HX4700? I want to try
> to audio conference with Skype.

Yes, the hx4700 supports Bluetooth headset

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com
January 27, 2005 6:08:29 PM

Which headset are you using?

Matt

"David Richardson" <dmr54 AT tekguru DOT co DOT uk> wrote in message
> Hey Matt,
>
> Yes you can, and I can confirm that via my home WiFi network and then out
through my ADSL connection Skype works very very well :)

> Later days - Dave

nntp://news.plus.net/microsoft.public.pocketpc/<ct6ecd$e0v$1@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>

> Anyone know if I can use a Bluetooth headset with a HX4700? I want to try
> to audio conference with Skype.
>
> Matt
>

> [microsoft.public.pocketpc]
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 7:08:56 PM

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:08:29 -0500, Matt Packwood wrote:

> Which headset are you using?

Jabra BT800 here.
--
Tekguru (Daron Brewood)
MS-MVP/Mobile Devices

Webmaster: UKs largest Pocket PC Site
http://www.tekguru.co.uk
Anonymous
January 28, 2005 9:20:08 PM

Tekguru (Daron Brewood) wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:08:29 -0500, Matt Packwood wrote:
>

>>Which headset are you using?
>

> Jabra BT800 here.
M3000 by Plantronics... seems to be a Jabra 250
Bernd
!