I cannot play EQ2 without the windows xp taskbar

Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop. When
I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.
6 answers Last reply
More about play windows taskbar

    willfoxwood wrote:
    > Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my
    > desktop. When I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to
    > go away. In other words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can
    > I do to get back to normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that
    > bright.

    Nothing to do with Windows..
    Ask the makers of the game.

    http://everquest2.station.sony.com/

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
    issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
    > When
    > I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
    > words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
    > normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

    Whoops, I told you to go to the wrong area in Everest. Select Overclock
    instead of Summary, under CPU Properties, check out CPU Alias.

    --

    > Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
    > issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    > Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    > DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >
    > "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
    >> When
    >> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
    >> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
    >> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

    I never should be posting this late. Disregard my other post in this thread
    regarding CPU Alias, it was meant for a different thread.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User
    Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

    > Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
    > issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.
    >
    > --
    > Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    > Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
    > DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
    >
    > "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
    >> When
    >> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
    >> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
    >> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

    "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
    > When
    > I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
    > words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
    > normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

    Click the EQ2 icon, click Options, in there under display is a option to go
    full screen.

    That did the trick, thank you so very much.

    "Bruin" wrote:

    > "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
    > > When
    > > I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
    > > words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
    > > normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.
    >
    > Click the EQ2 icon, click Options, in there under display is a option to go
    > full screen.

Taskbar Games Windows XP