I cannot play EQ2 without the windows xp taskbar

Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop. When
I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

willfoxwood wrote:
> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my
> desktop. When I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to
> go away. In other words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can
> I do to get back to normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that
> bright.

Nothing to do with Windows..
Ask the makers of the game.

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/

--
<- Shenan ->

Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
> When
> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

Whoops, I told you to go to the wrong area in Everest. Select Overclock
instead of Summary, under CPU Properties, check out CPU Alias.

--

> Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
> issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.
>
> --
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>
> "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
>> When
>> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
>> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
>> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

I never should be posting this late. Disregard my other post in this thread
regarding CPU Alias, it was meant for a different thread.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User
Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/

> Try using System Restore to take you back to a time before you had the
> issue. Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\System Restore.
>
> --
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>
> "willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
>> When
>> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
>> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
>> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

"willfoxwood" <willfoxwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok, a program interupted my eq2 game, and brought me back to my desktop.
> When
> I went back to EQ2, I cannot get the taskbar/window to go away. In other
> words, I cannot play in full game screen. What can I do to get back to
> normal? It has to be easy, but I'm not that bright.

Click the EQ2 icon, click Options, in there under display is a option to go
full screen.

That did the trick, thank you so very much.