Deleting a File???

I have a file that does not allow me to delete it, if i try to do anything
with it the window it's in stops responding. Tryed through explorer, no
success and tryed every way i know. It is quite a large file so need to be
rid of it, HELP???

Martyn

Hi

Have you tried renaming the file and then deleting from a command prompt?
Try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 39 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups