Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Anyone have this wheel?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 2:40:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/E...

More about : wheel

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:59:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

"Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote in message
news:cp25hs$aiga$1@news3.infoave.net...
> Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?
>
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/E...

NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if its not
supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from EA Tech
support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just keep sending
me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they dont even bother
to read the question...).

Crimson Liar
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 9:59:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

So what wheel is good for U2?


> NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
> put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if its not
> supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from EA Tech
> support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just keep sending
> me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they dont even
> bother to read the question...).
>
> Crimson Liar
>
Related resources
December 7, 2004 2:20:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

Drew C wrote:
> So what wheel is good for U2?

My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.

>
>
>
>>NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
>>put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if its not
>>supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from EA Tech
>>support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just keep sending
>>me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they dont even
>>bother to read the question...).
>>
>>Crimson Liar
>>
>
>
>


--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 10:56:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

is this the one your talking about?

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?produc...



> My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.
>
>>
>>
>>
>>>NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I
>>>wouldnt put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if
>>>its not supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from
>>>EA Tech support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just
>>>keep sending me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they
>>>dont even bother to read the question...).
>>>
>>>Crimson Liar
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Jez
> 'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable notion
> that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often led to
> accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what that
> reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be skeptical of
> someone else's description of reality.'-
> Howard Zinn
>
> Skype callto://hellward
> NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
> Yeowww
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 2:05:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

This logitech wheel works great for me

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/NL/N...

Darkwolf


"Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> schreef in bericht
news:cp4cqh$bibr$1@news3.infoave.net...
> is this the one your talking about?
>
> http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?produc...
>
>
>
>> My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I
>>>>wouldnt put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if
>>>>its not supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from
>>>>EA Tech support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just
>>>>keep sending me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they
>>>>dont even bother to read the question...).
>>>>
>>>>Crimson Liar
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Jez
>> 'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
>> notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
>> led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
>> that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
>> skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
>> Howard Zinn
>>
>> Skype callto://hellward
>> NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
>> Yeowww
>
>
December 10, 2004 12:23:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

"Crimson Liar" <trash@trash.com> wrote in message
news:J_1td.529$3r4.390@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
> "Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote in message
> news:cp25hs$aiga$1@news3.infoave.net...
> > Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?
> >
> >
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/E...
>
> NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
> put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported.

Uhu.

I have it and it works with NFS:UG with no problemo at all.

Also superb with Nascar 2003.


--
Rocky
www.jointopscentral.com | www.ghostrecon.net | www.agr-s.com |
www.tactical-elite.net

__
!