Anyone have this wheel?

Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=6030
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone wheel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?
    >
    > http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=6030

    NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
    put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if its not
    supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from EA Tech
    support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just keep sending
    me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they dont even bother
    to read the question...).

    Crimson Liar
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    So what wheel is good for U2?

    > NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
    > put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if its not
    > supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from EA Tech
    > support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just keep sending
    > me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they dont even
    > bother to read the question...).
    >
    > Crimson Liar

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    Drew C wrote:
    > So what wheel is good for U2?

    My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.

    --
    Jez
    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

    Skype callto://hellward
    NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
    Yeowww
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    is this the one your talking about?

    http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=313598&pfp=SEARCH

    > My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.
    >

    >>>NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I
    >>>wouldnt put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported. And if
    >>>its not supported dont hold your breath on getting a sensible reply from
    >>>EA Tech support; my Saitek X52 Stick isnt supported and but they just
    >>>keep sending me to a FAQ that has absolutely no relevence (I guess they
    >>>dont even bother to read the question...).
    >>>
    >>>Crimson Liar
    >>>

    > --
    > Jez
    > 'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable notion
    > that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often led to
    > accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what that
    > reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be skeptical of
    > someone else's description of reality.'-
    > Howard Zinn
    >
    > Skype callto://hellward
    > NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
    > Yeowww
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    This logitech wheel works great for me

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/NL/NL,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=5026

    Darkwolf

    "Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> schreef in bericht
    > is this the one your talking about?
    >
    > http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=313598&pfp=SEARCH
    >

    >> My thrustmaster Force-feedback works fine.

    >> --
    >> Jez
    >> 'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable
    >> notion that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often
    >> led to accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what
    >> that reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be
    >> skeptical of someone else's description of reality.'-
    >> Howard Zinn
    >>
    >> Skype callto://hellward
    >> NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
    >> Yeowww

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "Crimson Liar" <trash@trash.com> wrote in message
    > "Drew C" <drew@drewclayton.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone have this wheel? If so, how does it work with NFSU2?

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2217,CONTENTID=6030

    > NFSU2 seems to be incredibly picky about its control devices, so I wouldnt
    > put money on your Logitech MoMo wheel being supported.

    Uhu.

    I have it and it works with NFS:UG with no problemo at all.

    Also superb with Nascar 2003.

    --
    Rocky
    www.jointopscentral.com | www.ghostrecon.net | www.agr-s.com |