Canon S300 all of a sudden stops printing black

I changed the black in tank and tried 2 different brands of ink but
the printer doesn't recognize the black ink. Only the Colour. Any
suggestions? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about canon s300 sudden stops printing black

    Time to change the printhead... or get a new one.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Tania" <tmacwilliam@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >I changed the black in tank and tried 2 different brands of ink but
    > the printer doesn't recognize the black ink. Only the Colour. Any
    > suggestions? Thanks

Printers Canon Peripherals