Canon S300 all of a sudden stops printing black

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Canon
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 27, 2005 10:33:02 PM

I changed the black in tank and tried 2 different brands of ink but
the printer doesn't recognize the black ink. Only the Colour. Any
suggestions? Thanks

More about : canon s300 sudden stops printing black

Anonymous
September 28, 2005 1:31:38 PM

Time to change the printhead... or get a new one.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!