new toolbar

Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.
1 answer Last reply
More about toolbar

    "KEITH SARGEANT" wrote:

    > Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
    > left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
    > of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.
    >

    >Not sure if this is the answer, but did you check _lock the toolbar_ after you made the changes? Under View>Left Click Toolbars>Check Lock the Toolbars>

    Maybe that will keep the changes in place. Good luck, R

Microsoft Windows XP