new toolbar

November 20, 2004 2:02:19 PM

Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.

More about : toolbar

November 20, 2004 2:02:20 PM

"KEITH SARGEANT" wrote:

> Whenever I reboot my system the new toolbar I have created and set at the
> left side of my screen disappears. I have to manually go through the process
> of setting it up again. I would appreciate any help on this matter.
>

>Not sure if this is the answer, but did you check _lock the toolbar_ after you made the changes? Under View>Left Click Toolbars>Check Lock the Toolbars>

Maybe that will keep the changes in place. Good luck, R
!