Need for file, Help

Hello,
Just got my new computer up and was installing some PC games. I have one
called Drome Racer. I have had it for a while, on my old computer my Voodoo
3 would not run the game. Anyway I'm trying to install but I get an error on
a file called GameData.gtc. Does anyone out there have this file? If you do
please email it to me.

Sincerely,

Injam

I don't have this game or even an old computer but have you tried doing
a full system update including your video drivers and Direct X 9.0C.
Those are probably what the game is having a problem about.