CPU charts are great, but SEVERELY OUTDATED!

rikkuotaku

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2007
Please update CPU charts. I use them often, but lately they are WAY out of date. No 5000 series core 2 duo mobile. no core 2 4300. Not even a 6300 let alone a 6320!
A couple other suggestions. DON'T break up the charts! Its way more useful to see cpu comparisons for even an Athlon Barton 2500 to a Core 2 Duo! Leave some of the old CPUs on there.
Please also merge the mobile benchmarks with the desktop CPUs. It does NO GOOD for me to see mobile to mobile comparisons. I want to know how my mobile Core 2 Duo will compare to a desktop - what kind of performance I'm going to see.

In other words, the beauty of having the selection chart as it is, is that you can pick literally ANY CPU and compare it to another. Why limit it? It doesn't help anyone!

Good job otherwise, keep it up!!!!

Sengoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
We're adjusting our benchmarks for DX 10 and Vista. There's going to be some delay.

We're also in the process of some software upgrades on charts in general. I can't promise that "compare mobile to desktop" is in, but it's obviously a desirable feature.

I FIND IT ANNOYING WHEN PEOPLE USE CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME. A little effort at correct etiqute would be appreaciated.
Dont know what thats got to do with anything you must have too much time on your hands if this is the best use of your time and by the way like you said a little effort its ETIQUETTE not etiqute.