NFSU2 which folder contains the saved data?

Last response: in Video Games
December 9, 2004 7:17:05 PM

I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my game
progress, which folder do I have to copy?
Thanks
December 9, 2004 10:16:35 PM

xms wrote:
> I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my game
> progress, which folder do I have to copy?
> Thanks

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS
Underground 2

Where 'Username' is your 'login name'

Might need to change to 'View all files and folders' in the folders/view
menu, as they're hidden by default....

In XP anyway....

--
Jez
'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

Skype callto://hellward
NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
Yeowww
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 11:57:00 AM

> xms wrote:
> > I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my
game
> > progress, which folder do I have to copy?
> > Thanks
> >

> C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS
> Underground 2
>
> Where 'Username' is your 'login name'
>
> Might need to change to 'View all files and folders' in the folders/view
> menu, as they're hidden by default....
>
> In XP anyway....
>
> --

Just to confirm the above, they are is the same place on a Win 2000 machine.

Adam S
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 7:57:19 PM

"xms" <xms@xms.org> ha scritto nel messaggio