NFSU2 which folder contains the saved data?

I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my game
progress, which folder do I have to copy?
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about nfsu2 folder saved data
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    xms wrote:
    > I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my game
    > progress, which folder do I have to copy?
    > Thanks

    C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS
    Underground 2

    Where 'Username' is your 'login name'

    Might need to change to 'View all files and folders' in the folders/view
    menu, as they're hidden by default....

    In XP anyway....

    --
    Jez
    'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable

    Skype callto://hellward
    NFS Porsche Unleashed, Hot Pursuit 2, Underground.
    Yeowww
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > xms wrote:
    > > I'm about to do a fresh install of the o.s., I would like to backup my
    game
    > > progress, which folder do I have to copy?
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS
    > Underground 2
    >
    > Where 'Username' is your 'login name'
    >
    > Might need to change to 'View all files and folders' in the folders/view
    > menu, as they're hidden by default....
    >
    > In XP anyway....
    >
    > --

    Just to confirm the above, they are is the same place on a Win 2000 machine.

    Adam S
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "xms" <xms@xms.org> ha scritto nel messaggio

    Thanks to both for your reply..

Games Backup Video Games