Canon Easy Webprint vs. NOD32

I have been using Canon Easy WebPrint 2.5. Now it stopped working.
I am wondering whether Easy WebPrint is incompatible with NOD32 or not.
I very recently installed NOD32 Antivirus program. It seems that there is
correlation between NoD32 vs. malfunctioning of EasyWebPrint.
Does anybody have similar experience? Narusato
10 answers Last reply
More about canon easy webprint nod32

    Narusato wrote:
    > I have been using Canon Easy WebPrint 2.5. Now it stopped working.
    > I am wondering whether Easy WebPrint is incompatible with NOD32 or not.
    > I very recently installed NOD32 Antivirus program. It seems that there is
    > correlation between NoD32 vs. malfunctioning of EasyWebPrint.
    > Does anybody have similar experience? Narusato

    You may want to be sure you have the latest version which is 2.5.1 on
    canon's web site.
    Could solve your problem.
    Frank

    Hi,

    Could you please point the website where I can download 2.5.1? I could
    not find it.
    Mine is 2.5.0.25 which came with ip4000.
    Your assistance would be appreciated.

    Regards,

    In Kim

    "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    > Narusato wrote:
    >> I have been using Canon Easy WebPrint 2.5. Now it stopped working.
    >> I am wondering whether Easy WebPrint is incompatible with NOD32 or not.
    >> I very recently installed NOD32 Antivirus program. It seems that there
    >> is a
    >> correlation between NoD32 vs. malfunctioning of EasyWebPrint.
    >> Does anybody have similar experience? Narusato
    > You may want to be sure you have the latest version which is 2.5.1 on
    > canon's web site.
    > Could solve your problem.
    > Frank

    Please ignore the previous post.
    I found it and downlowed already.

    Thanks.

    Naruasato

    "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    > Narusato wrote:
    >> I have been using Canon Easy WebPrint 2.5. Now it stopped working.
    >> I am wondering whether Easy WebPrint is incompatible with NOD32 or not.
    >> I very recently installed NOD32 Antivirus program. It seems that there
    >> is a
    >> correlation between NoD32 vs. malfunctioning of EasyWebPrint.
    >> Does anybody have similar experience? Narusato
    > You may want to be sure you have the latest version which is 2.5.1 on
    > canon's web site.
    > Could solve your problem.
    > Frank

    Hi Frank,

    I have a question for you. At the Canon Website, there was a driver for my
    ip4000.
    I downloaded. My question is how to find the name of current driver for
    ip4000.
    I clicked properties (printer and Faxes/Canon Pixima
    ip4000/Properties/Advanced/Driver) but I was not able to see the
    name/version of the current printer driver.
    Do you have any suggestion where to look at? TIA. Narusato

    Narusato wrote:
    > Hi Frank,
    >
    > I have a question for you. At the Canon Website, there was a driver for my
    > ip4000.
    > I downloaded. My question is how to find the name of current driver for
    > ip4000.
    > I clicked properties (printer and Faxes/Canon Pixima
    > ip4000/Properties/Advanced/Driver) but I was not able to see the
    > name/version of the current printer driver.
    > Do you have any suggestion where to look at? TIA. Narusato
    >

    > "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Narusato wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have been using Canon Easy WebPrint 2.5. Now it stopped working.
    >>>I am wondering whether Easy WebPrint is incompatible with NOD32 or not.
    >>>I very recently installed NOD32 Antivirus program. It seems that there
    >>>is a
    >>>correlation between NoD32 vs. malfunctioning of EasyWebPrint.
    >>>Does anybody have similar experience? Narusato
    >>
    >>You may want to be sure you have the latest version which is 2.5.1 on
    >>canon's web site.
    >>Could solve your problem.
    >>Frank

    Start/printers and faxes/Properties/printing preferences/about...gives
    all the driver information concerning my canon i9900 printer. Don't know
    if this is the same for your ip4000.
    Frank

    Frank wrote:

    > Narusato wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Frank,
    >>
    >> I have a question for you. At the Canon Website, there was a driver
    >> for my ip4000.
    >> I downloaded. My question is how to find the name of current driver
    >> for ip4000.
    >> I clicked properties (printer and Faxes/Canon Pixima
    >> ip4000/Properties/Advanced/Driver) but I was not able to see the
    >> name/version of the current printer driver.
    >> Do you have any suggestion where to look at? TIA. Narusato
    >>

    >> "Frank" <fb@notspam.com> wrote in message

    >>> You may want to be sure you have the latest version which is 2.5.1
    >>> on canon's web site.
    >>> Could solve your problem.
    >>> Frank
    >>

    > Start/printers and faxes/Properties/printing preferences/about...gives
    > all the driver information concerning my canon i9900 printer. Don't
    > know if this is the same for your ip4000.
    > Frank

    DATS WINDOWS DUMMY. IT IS DA SAME FOR ALL PRINTERS NOT JUST CANON.
    YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1

    > YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1

    Better than square root of 0.1.
    Why does IQ matter?
    BTW, let me ask you a personal question. Are you employed or a retiree?
    It seems that you are glued to this NG 24/7.
    Your good public service needs to be awarded:-)
    Narusato

    Narusato wrote:
    >>YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1
    >

    > Better than square root of 0.1.
    > Why does IQ matter?
    > BTW, let me ask you a personal question. Are you employed or a retiree?
    > It seems that you are glued to this NG 24/7.
    > Your good public service needs to be awarded:-)
    > Narusato
    >

    > "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>Frank wrote:

    >>>Start/printers and faxes/Properties/printing preferences/about...gives
    >>>all the driver information concerning my canon i9900 printer. Don't know
    >>>if this is the same for your ip4000.
    >>>Frank
    >>
    >>DATS WINDOWS DUMMY. IT IS DA SAME FOR ALL PRINTERS NOT JUST CANON. YOUR
    >>IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1

    Never mind his stupid remarks Narusato. He's known throughout this ng as
    our local troll. His printer knowledge is very limited to only one
    printer, an ip4000. He then assumes he knows everything about every
    printer, ink and paper ever made. But we all know that he constantly
    lies, distorts and spreads misinformation.
    We also know not to believe a word he says.
    I strongly you kill file his stupid ass (as I and most others have) and
    be done with him. He has nothing to offer this ng.
    Frank

    Frank wrote:

    > Narusato wrote:
    >
    >>> YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1
    >>

    >> Better than square root of 0.1.
    >> Why does IQ matter?
    >> BTW, let me ask you a personal question. Are you employed or a retiree?
    >> It seems that you are glued to this NG 24/7.
    >> Your good public service needs to be awarded:-)
    >> Narusato
    >>

    >> "measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message

    >>> DATS WINDOWS DUMMY. IT IS DA SAME FOR ALL PRINTERS NOT JUST CANON.
    >>> YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1
    >>

    > Never mind my stupid remarks Narusato.I am known throughout this ng
    > as the local troll. My printer knowledge is very limited to only one
    > printer, an ip9900 I then assumes I know everything about every
    > printer, ink and paper ever made. But we all know that I constantly
    > lie, distort and spread misinformation.
    > We also know not to believe a word I says.
    > I strongly you kill file my stupid ass (as I and most others have) and
    > be done with him. He has nothing to offer this ng.
    > Frank

    HEY FRANKIE CRANKIE. YOU ARE FINALLY TELLING THE READERS THE TRUTH
    ABOUT YOURSELF. IT IS CONFESSION TIME.

    measekite wrote:

    > DATS WINDOWS DUMMY. IT IS DA SAME FOR ALL PRINTERS NOT JUST CANON.
    > YOUR IQ IS DA SQUARE ROOT OF 1

    It must be higher than yours because not all printer driver info is
    listed the same as you just said.
    My Epson is not listed like Frank's canon. I lurk here and constantly
    see the ridiculous things you keep posting. Most all of it is truly
    unbelievable. I can't figure out what your problem is and I don't think
    you can either.
    Jon

Printers Canon Antivirus Peripherals