Trying to get PowerRIP 2000 demo to work (Epson 2200 on Wi..

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
Is anyone using PowerRIP 2000 with an Epson 2200? I'm just trying to get the
demo to work,
without any luck - it's just not talking to the printer. If anyone can tell
me how to set up the various
printer "ports" I'd really appreciate it. (I'm in contact with product
support as well)

I must say it's great that they've provided a functioning demo! (as long as
I can get it to function ;^)

Thanks,
Greg.

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Never mind - I've got it working. I had removed the USB cable and forgotten
to plug it back in again.
* BLUSH *.

TRENDING THREADS