add & remove problem

My add & remove prog does not populate and as no slider on the rh
side.Therefore I cannot remove any programs.. Please help!!
1 answer Last reply
More about remove problem

    All Programs May Not Be Displayed in Add/Remove Programs Tool [Q240348]
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q240/3/48.asp

    All Programs May Not Be Displayed in Add/Remove Programs Tool [Q240348]
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q240/3/48.asp
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Biomet" <Biomet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F84FF2F2-850D-4EE3-A38A-E00A07E4CE27@microsoft.com...
    > My add & remove prog does not populate and as no slider on the rh
    > side.Therefore I cannot remove any programs.. Please help!!

Microsoft Windows XP