add & remove problem

November 20, 2004 9:41:39 AM

My add & remove prog does not populate and as no slider on the rh
side.Therefore I cannot remove any programs.. Please help!!

More about : add remove problem

Anonymous
November 20, 2004 1:06:43 PM

All Programs May Not Be Displayed in Add/Remove Programs Tool [Q240348]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q240/3...

All Programs May Not Be Displayed in Add/Remove Programs Tool [Q240348]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q240/3...
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.