radeon and NSF U2

I know that everyone who has radeon card has same problem, namemly although
grapich is selected very high in options the road is covered with pixels,
how to fix it ?
2 answers Last reply
More about radeon
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    "kivi" <djkivi@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
    >I know that everyone who has radeon card has same problem, namemly although
    > grapich is selected very high in options the road is covered with pixels,
    > how to fix it ?

    You mean everything looks jagged/pixelated? To fix this, first make sure you
    have the most recent drivers installed from ati.com. Open ATI Catalyst
    Control Center. Use the View button to change to advanced view. Under
    3D/Anti-Aliasing, uncheck 'let the application decide' and set the slider to
    whatever you want (higher is better but slower). Do the same for Anisotropic
    Filtering. This should fix it.

    Note that this setting will apply to *all* games and 3D applications, so you
    may want to change the setting back after playing NFSU2.

    If your video card doesn't support the Control Center or you have installed
    the driver package without the Control Center, the same settings can be
    changed using the old-style ATI Control Panel, but I can't give you exact
    instructions since I've got the Control Center here.

    HTH.

    --
    Unforgiven
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.need-for-speed (More info?)

    > You mean everything looks jagged/pixelated?

    not everything, only the road, everything looks perfect but the road. My
    friends has radeon and he had same problem but he won't tell me how to fix
    it as i didn't accomplish first part of nfs :)

Games Radeon Video Games