Managing open windows in XP

Is there any way for all my open windows to pile up in the task bar ala Win
98. I find that they are harder to manage in the group format in XP.

"Mbone57" <Mbone57@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way for all my open windows to pile up in the task bar
> ala Win
> 98. I find that they are harder to manage in the group format in XP.

Right click the taskbar and choose Properties.
On the Taskbar tab uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons".

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

TRENDING THREADS