Managing open windows in XP

Is there any way for all my open windows to pile up in the task bar ala Win
98. I find that they are harder to manage in the group format in XP.
1 answer Last reply
More about managing open windows

    "Mbone57" <Mbone57@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is there any way for all my open windows to pile up in the task bar
    > ala Win
    > 98. I find that they are harder to manage in the group format in XP.

    Right click the taskbar and choose Properties.
    On the Taskbar tab uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons".

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

Windows XP Microsoft Format