Where to get the ASUS, BIOS auto-recovery CD ?

Hy

I have tolde about my problem before ( I flashed my BIOS and since than it dosen't works ). I tryed a lot of things, all the sugestions, have been to a service and they didn't know how to deal with the situation ( nead to find a better service, anyway haven't had much time to search for tham ). Before getting to the last resolt, of buying a new bios I tought I would like to try with the BIOS auto recovery CD, the thing ASUS is talking about :

"CrashFree BIOS 2
The CrashFree BIOS 2 feature now includes the BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD. Users can reboot their system through the support CD when a bootable disk is not available, and go through the simple BIOS auto-recovery process. ASUS motherboards now enable users to enjoy this protection feature without the need to pay for an optional ROM.
"
That is all nice, but where can I get that disk ? Doze anybody know ?
1 answer Last reply
More about where asus bios auto recovery
  1. Yes, but ASUS is werry slow in giving answeres, and the best they could come up with was to get my MB to a service ( and there I was tolde to buy a new MB ).
    Anyway I don't know if it would work since the computer dosen't boot up ( ewerything works, fizically, fans go on, leds burn, but screan remains black, and videocard and monitor is working, since I tested it ) I mean how could I use a CD-ROM if the computer dosent boot ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Data Recovery BIOS CD-Rom Components